Chapter 1

- Chapter 1 -

"And CUT!" The director yells. "That's a wrap for today, guys. See you later!- oh, except for the cleaning crew. You have a bit of stuff to clean."

The cleaning crew groan when they see the mess the cast had just made.

Everyone goes to their separate dressing room to change out of their messy Austin & Ally clothes and get back in their own clothes.

Ross grabs a small black box off of his table and heads to Laura's dressing room.

He knocks on the door.

"Just a second." Laura says, her voice muffled by the closed door.

Ross puts the black box in his jacket pocket and waits for Laura to open the door.

When she opens it, they both smile. "Hey..." Laura says.

"Happy Anniversary." Ross says and then presses his lips against hers, briefly.

Laura hugs him. "I thought you forgot."

"No, i forgot the date of today. I don't forget the date of our anniversary." Ross replies.

Laura hits his chest, playfully. "Ugh, what are we going to do tonight?" She says and goes back in her dressing room, getting her stuff.

Ross bites his lip and walks in her dressing room behind her. "Can we do something tomorrow? I have R5 band rehearsals tonight."

Laura narrows his eyes at him. "I have an interview tomorrow. You can't just skip rehearsals for one night?"

"Laura, the band is important to me." Ross argues starting to get frustrated.

"And i'm not? Ross, it's one night of your life! You've been at band rehearsals all week! Why can't you just take a little of your time to go on a date with me?" Laura says, starting to raise her voice, not particularly shouting yet.

"You are important to me! Can we hang out later? Like after my rehearsals?" Ross asks her.

"Like when it's 11:30? No, thanks. You're still stuck on the rehearsals! I have to get up earlier than you. Can you care about me for once and not just you?" She tells him.

"Whoa, wait." Ross says. "Where the heck did that come from!? I've always cared about you!"

"Yeah, right." Laura says, sarcastically. "You know what? Forget it, i'll go by myself somewhere."

"No, we could go the day after." He says.

Laura gives him a disbelieving look. "You are unbelievable. Just leave."

"Now you're kicking me out!?" Ross yells. "What am i doing wrong!?"

"What are you doing wrong!?" Laura shouts. "Well, you won't take a single night off of band rehearsals to spend time with your girlfriend!"

"Well, my girlfriend is being a pushover and won't just accept the fact that i need to go to band rehearsals tonight!"

"I'm being a pushover!? Okay, fine. You're an conceded jerk that doesn't understand a relationship. Let me just say this loud and clear for you, you're about to lose ours!" She yells at him.

"If anything it would be you losing our relationship! You're so needy! I'm mean who cares about a stupid anniversary!?" He yells.

"I do! Because i'm the only one who cares about this relationship!" Laura yells.

"I do care about this relationship! Why can't you just come over my house and we have our stupid anniversary there!" Ross says, annoyed.

"Because i don't want to always do your stuff! Always have to go with what you want!" She says.

"Ugh! We aren't! Why are you so stubborn!? Were you always like this?" Ross asks her.

"Well, i guess you wouldn't know because you don't take the time to consider me!"

"Fine," Ross says, irritatedly. "What are you feelings?"

"I think we should break up." Laura says, sternly.

Then, Laura and Ross notices Calum and Raini watching the whole thing.

Ross turns back around at Laura. "Whatever." He says and then walks to the door Calum and Raini were blocking. "Move." He tells them, curtly.

Calum and Raini give him a disbelieving look and step out of his way. Ross brushes by both of them and leaves.

Laura goes to the couch and collapses on to it. Her eyes start to water.

"What a jerk!" Raini says, loudly so Ross could hear it as he walked down the hallway. Ross went through the exit and slammed the door behind him.

Raini went to sit next to Laura. "Honey, it's gonna be okay. You'll find a better guy."

Laura can't help but to cry. "But, i don't want to find a better guy. Ross was perfect. What did i do?"

Calum walks up to them stuffing his hands in his pockets. "You did the right thing, Laura. Ross is too stupid to realize that this anniversary stuff really matters to girls."

"He walked away without anything to say about not breaking up. It's his loss. You're a beautiful girl, Laura." Raini tells her.

Laura does her best to smile and hug her. "Thanks, Rain." She says. "You guys want to hang out tonight?"

"Sure, i have nothing to do." Calum says.

"Sorry, my grandpa's birthday is today. I have to go, otherwise my mom will kill me. She said it herself." Raini says.

"It's okay, Raini. I'll hang out with Calum." Laura says.

Raini gives Calum A look. "Be good to her. She's had a rough day."

Calum holds up his hands in surrender. "Yes, ma'am."

--------------------------------------------

What do you guys think??

Vote and comment, please!

- allaboutraura