Chapter 3

- Chapter 3 -

The next day at the Austin & Ally set, Ross got in late.

Laura looked over and saw Ross with a long, straight, blond haired girl and blue eyes. She was pretty tall and had that model body.

Yeah, Laura's heart shattered.

Calum and Raini go over to Laura and block her view of Ross and the girl. Raini shakes her head. "I cannot believe him."

Laura gets up. "Guys, i'm going to run to my dressing room, real quick." She says and starts to her dressing room.

A small problem, Ross and blond girl were in the way of the hallway to the dressing rooms. Laura tried to show that she didn't care.

"Excuse me." She says to both of them.

The blonde girl moves but Ross makes her move back in the way. "Sorry, what?" Ross asks her, faking that he didn't hear her.

"I said 'excuse me'. Which means get out of my way. So, don't pretend like you can't hear me." Laura fires at him, sharply.

"Did she say something? Because i don't hear her." Ross asks, aiming the question at the blond chick.

"Fine, if that is how your going to do it." Laura says and pushes by Ross.

The blonde chick was all confused.

Just as Laura gets by, Ross turns her around, grabbing her arms. He held her close to his face. "What were you doing with Calum yesterday?" He asks her, sharply.

Laura looks into his eyes. "What does it matter to you? Obviously, you have someone else."

"I can't believe how desperate you are, trying to hook up with Calum." Ross says.

Laura pulls away and slaps Ross in the face. The red immediately rushes to his cheek.

"I was not hooking up with Calum! I'm sorry that i needed a friend for the night you blew me off! And i'm desperate!? Look at you, using a girl just to try to make me jealous! I can't believe you, Ross!" Laura yells, her voice starting to crack.

The director, the producers, all of the cast and crew, R5 and literally everyone was watching them.

"You said that you hated me and that you'd move on at the Italian restaurant yesterday!" Ross yells at her.

Water fills Laura's eyes but she doesn't dare to let that water leak. "You misheard me! I could never really hate you or forget about you! But, what were doing right now, might be able to change that!"

"Laura-." Ross starts.

"Leave me alone." Laura says and goes to her dressing room and closes the door, locking it behind her.

An awkward silence lingers in the air; most eyes on Ross. The director clears his throat. "Ross, a word?" He says and goes into his office. "And someone send Laura!"

"I'll get her!" Rydel volunteers and hurries out of the scene.

Ross sighs and goes to the director's office and closes the door behind him. The director sits down. "What was that?"

"A fight between me and Laura." He replies, shrugging his shoulders.

"No, don't shrug. This is a big deal. If the world finds out that Laura broke up with you; do you know how much hate she'll get!?"

Ross stays silent.

"A lot of hate. You can't just hang out and interlock your fingers with other girls. Unless, you want Laura to have hate. Do you want her to have more hate?" The director asks him.