Chapter 5

Chapter 5

Ky took me by the wrist and led me to the upper deck. (really what is with him and grabbing my wrist? My wrist is really hurting. He might as well just grab my head for heaven's sake.) The ship was in complete chaos. Steve's arms were tight around my neck. I was slowly choking to death. I looked at Ky. He sadly did not notice my dilemma. I finally pried his arms off of my neck and took a big gulp of air. Ky finally noticed and looked at me weird. Thankfully he didn't press the situation.

The ship got closer and closer. We slowed to a complete stop and waited. When it got closer, I recognized the flag. "Ky. That is the Oria flag." I also recognized the ship. It was the Thundercloud. It was the ship I sailed on before Ky and his crew invaded.

Ky looked at me. "I need you to be the first mate. I need you to tell your father that you are fine and that you want to stay. He cannot know that I am here. Do not tell him our names. He cannot know that me and my father are here. I will explain everything to you eventually." he jumped over the railing (which was pretty high) and landed in front of his dad's door to his cabin. He ran in and shut the door. You could hear the door lock. I stood there and looked back out at the crew.

"At ease!" I yelled. "Do not shoot! At ease!" the crew looked at me weird. After all, I wasn't the one in charge. Ky was. Curse him for not telling them anything. Both ships went silent. I looked over at father's ship. Father was standing there with his arms crossed. He looked pretty ticked.

"Serena! What are you doing over there? Are you alright? Did they kidnap you? That is what Captain Crook told me. He mentioned there was also a boy, where is he?"

"He is gone. He put me in charge."

"Were you able to make negotiations?" he asked me.

"No. I never reached England. Didn't Captain Crook tell you all this?" I asked.

"No. He just said you were kidnapped by pirates." he asked.

I ignored that. "Father I really like it here. Please don't make me go back. I like being at sea." I said.

Father sighed. "Did they kidnap you? Answer this. If they did I will destroy their ship."

"No father. They did not."

"Very well then. You may stay. Please be back in a month for Harry's wedding. Can I speak to the Captain?" father asked.

"No he is not available at the moment. I will tell him what you have to say." I said.

"Okay then. Tell him this ship can dock at anytime at the docks. They are free to come to the castle and get supplies."

"I will tell him father."

"Be careful Serena. I will see you soon."

"Goodbye father." he gave some orders and his boat eventually turned around and they started to sail back to Oria. I relaxed.

"At ease, men. All hands to general quarters. Resume your original positions. Let's get this ship sailing again." the ship begins to move again. I looked down and saw Ky looking up at me in shock.

I walked down the stairs and stood next to him. "What did I do?" I asked.

"Since when do you know how to give commands?" he asked.

"Just because I am a girl doesn't mean I don't know how to sail." I said.

"Was that your father's ship?" he asked. I nodded. "Yes he wanted me to come back with him. He thought he would have to put up a fight to get me back, but I told him that I was not kidnapped and that I want to stay."

"You know you could have gone with him right?" he siad.

"Yes. I wanted to stay though. I really don't mind sailing. I actually really like it. I just have to be in Oria in time for my brother's wedding."

"We will have you back in time. Besides me and father need to be there anyway." Ky said.

"Who are you?" I asked.

"All in due time my dear Serie. You will find out one day. Now go back to your post." I did the childish thing to do. I stuck my tongue out at him. Steve saw me do it and he did it as well. I laughed at that. I am really liking this monkey. Ky just scowled at both of us. I climbed up the mast and sat down into my original postition on the floor.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry this chapter is a little boring. I think anyway. What do you think of the story so far? Should Serena have gone home with her dad? Let me know what you think. Feel free to comment. Don't forget to vote :)

mluvs2read

P.S sorry if there are any mistakes