chapter 5

Me and Cai were sitting on the floor and he was reading to me. Today will be a week since I've been to the doctor and I have to check today.

"Don't you have to check yourself today?"

"Yes but never in my right mind will I put my own finger inside myself. That's just nasty. "

"So before all this happened you didnt masterbate?"

"No. Hell no. That is disgusting. Do you jack off?"

"Yes. What guy doesn't?"

"I don't know."

"Well you need to check because that's what the doctor told you to do and he needs to know if it hurts or not. What are you gonna tell him if you don't do it?"

"I'm not doing it. Hell if yall want it done so bad one of yall do it."

"Fine I will."

"No."

"You just said one of us. You don't even know that doctor and you would let him put his finger in you? But I'm your boyfriend so why not." We were both stubborn but I finally gave in. I had a pair of his boxers on cuz I had just took a shower.

"Fine." He tapped my thigh and told me to open my legs and he checked me.

"Tell me if it hurts." I closed my eyes and layed my head back on his chest hoping it didn't hurt.

"It doesn't." He took his hand out the boxers and went and washed them.
"Good now you can tell him the meds worked. Do you want kids? I heard you ask about them."

"Yes. I love kids. I want some so bad and I'm just scared I can't have them. I have always wanted a family. I wanted to be the person that has a beautiful house with kids running around and a husband. I wanna give my kids a better life than I was ever given. Do you want kids?"

"Yes, I adore children. And hopefully you have mine." I smiled and kissed him. He started kissing my neck. He knew I wasn't ready for sex so I know he wouldn't go any father than that so I just let him keep going. I could feel him leaving a hickey but hell I don't care I'm damn near grown. Just cuz there's the word teen in my age don't mean anything. I'm 18 and legal. And at the end of the day who's gonna stop me from being with Cai.
"I love you ma."

"I love you too." I really am growing to love him. He was still kissing me and he lightly bit my neck.
Flashback
He started kissing my neck and I was kicking and screaming but he was holding me down and he started biting on my neck lightly. I tried my everything to get him off me.
Flashback over
I need to get him off my neck this is driving me insane with these flashbacks. I didn't want to see them let alone remember them.
"Cai." I moved out from under him and let him kiss down my arms. Then he started kissing my belly. He eventually got to the top of the boxers I had on.
Flashback
He got on top of me so I could stop kicking my legs and kissed right above the lining of my pajamas. I was still screaming. He put his hand over my mouth and kept kissing my stomach. I was still trying to get him off me and my body got tired and weak and I started crying.
Flashback over
"Ugh." I moved again. He just stopped kissing me.
"Baby what's wrong?" He asked me.
"Nothing."
"Don't lie to me."
"Everywhere you kept kissing me at is where he kissed me when he was rapping me and I kept seeing those moments whenever you kissed me."
"Where did he kiss you?" I pointed to my neck and above the lining of the boxers I had on.
"Okay fine. I just won't kiss you there." He put his hands over the bottom of my stomach and kissed the rest of my belly. He eventually started kissing my thigh and he was low key making me horny asf. I got up and pulled him towards the bedroom.