chapter 22

2 weeks later
There was a knock on the door and I got up to answer it. It was probably Tre cuz Mike said he had something to tell us. So he was coming over to see.

I opened the door and let him in.

Things have been crazy lately. Tre still hasn't cried at all. It's been two weeks. Like boy yo brother is dead and you haven't grieved. It's like he is still in shock. We had the reading of his will and he left the company to me and Cai. I didn't know that he wrote me in his will. He let all the money to me and the house to Tre. I could tell Shanti was mad because I got all the money but it will be okay. I plan on splitting it anyway. We walked down the West wing to Mike's office.

"Okay straight to business. I talked to some of my niggas in the party and they said two girls that came in. They were in all black hooded up. Lane said one girl had black hair and the other had brown. He took a picture of them because they looked suspicious. He took out the phone and showed us the pictures.

You couldn't really tell who the person was. It was dark a little. But I realized one girl was light skinned and the other was black. I tried to think of who Cai knew that was this color.  I couldn't think of anything.

"I had a friend that was there that said he saw them." Tre said holding up his phone. "And he hooked up with this girl that was standing right beside them."

"Go to him and see what's up. I'll figure out the rest of this."
******
I was sitting on the couch with Cai and the door bell rang. I looked at him and got up and got it.  I opened the door and nobody was there. I looked down and there was a envelope on the ground. I picked it up and cuddled back up with Mike. I opened it up and there was a price of paper.

Damn bitch. You got lucky asf that we missed you and your precious fuck buddy Mike. To bad she killed your fine ass baby daddy. It's fine though. Me, my partner and our guns will see you soon.

I bumped Mike and handed him the paper and he read it.

"Who was at the door?"

"Nobody. They put the envelope down and ran away I guess." He grabbed my wrist and pulled me into the kitchen.

"I have cameras." He opened his laptop and looked at just before the door bell rang. He eyes opened wide and his brows shot up and he mumbled Jessie.

"Jessie?" He turned the laptop around and it was the Jessica that fucked Cai. I went upstairs and threw on some sweat pants over the big sweater of Mike's I was wearing and put my hair in a pony tail. Mike was watching me the whole time. I opened his drawer and got out his gun and keys.

"What the fuck are you doing?"

"Finna pick up Tre and- how in the blue fuck do you know her?"

"Put the gun down." He said. I ain't even in the mood for his shit. My mood just changed in 2.5 seconds. I went from sweet and bubbly to a mufuckin boss and he was boss blocking.

"Tell me."

"Put the gun down and I'll tell you." I threw the phone on the bed and looked at him.

"How?"

"We was fucking when you was with Cai."

"Ohh, that's nice. Well she's the one Cai cheated on me with." With that I walked out to the car and he followed and jumped in. I sped all the way to Tre's house. I was pissed off. Especially since Mike was sleeping with Jessica too. We wasn't together but that still pissed me off. I got out the Escalade and slammed to door and ran to Tre. He caught me and swung me around. We've been getting closer lately. It's like I'm drawn to him.