chapter 7

3 weeks later
I was sitting in my office doing paperwork and my friend Alisha I met here walked in with the pregnancy test.
"Thanks babe." She hugged me and I ran to the bathroom. I peed on the stick and sat the alarm for 5 minutes. I left them sitting on the sink, locked the door and went to Cai's office. All I had to do was get the key from him and I'm good.
"I just took the test and I got five minutes. So entertain me til then."
"And how am I supposed to do that?"
"I don't know figure it out." He got up and closed all the blinds and locked the door. There was a couch in his office and he pulled my over to it and he sat down and pulled me on top of him. He started kissing me and kissed me all the way to the 'v' cut in my shirt. He put his hands in my pants and started fingering me. I softly moaned and he kissed my lips and stopped the one that was about to come out again. We hadn't had sex in three weeks because we've both been busy with work and him teasing me like this wasn't helping at all. He started to speed up and moved his fingers in a 'come here' motion and he knew that drove me crazy. I grabbed his hand and took them out my pants. I had one minute left. So I just sat the kissed him until it was up. I got the keys out of his drawer and ran to the bathroom. I looked at all three test and they were all positive. I smiled, wrapped them up, threw them away and went back to his office. I closed the door and stood there smiling.
"You pregnant?"
"Yessss." I jumped up and down and ran and hugged him. He spun me around in a circle. "I'm mad at you though."
"Why?"
"Cuz you just teased me and shit and now can't finish it cuz you gotta work late."
"I don't have a couch in here for no reason."
"No Cai." He laughed at me. He grabbed his keys, turned the light off and we walked out of his office. I followed him to the main desk.
"I'll be back in a couple of hours. I got business to handle."
*******
He captures my lips and he picks me up and I wrap my legs around his waist. He holds me close to his body.

I didn't realise that he was walking until he placed me on the bed. His kisses always leave me in a trance. I keep wanting more from him.

He lies between me as he grinds against my clothes. He kisses my neck and I bite my lip and smile. I throw my head back and moan a little. He stops kissing my neck and he grabs my face and kisses me on my lips.

"Fuck Kehlani , don't moan like that. You're driving me crazy" he says as he wrips my shirt off.

He stares at my boobs and places me on my side as he unclips my bra and removes it. He spanks my ass as he places me on my back again.

I lift my legs up as he removes my jeans. I leave my legs open , he kisses me from my lips down to my naval. He reaches my panty line and he bites on it. He removes my panties with just his teeth.

Once he comes face to face with my pussy he licks his lips as he comes in contact with it. He licks , he sucks with no intention of stopping.

I arch my back. I hold his head with both my hands as he carries on sucking on my pussy.

"Fuck" I moan under my breath.

I grab onto the sheets. I don't know what to do with myself. I'm in love with this feeling.  He grabs onto my waist as he carries on. He grabs harder and I moan uncontrollably.

I feel myself build up and I get even more warmer down there and before I know it , I have an orgasm.

He stops and he hovers over me . He licks his lips as he captures my lips again.

I taste myself on his tongue. I push him off of me as I climb on top of him. He sits up and removes his shirt. Once he removes his shirt I push him down as I pull his pants down.

I want him in me now!

Once his pants are down I hover over him as he grabs onto his dick and puts on a condom. Once he's done he grabs his dick and he places it by the wall of my pussy. I lean forward onto his chest as he enters me.

I start riding him and I watch his face as I ride him.

He looks like he is feeling a lot of pleasure.

I go faster and he grunts a bit louder.

I bite my lip as I twirl my hips while his in me. We go faster and harder. He grabs my waist as he flips us over so he's on top of me.

I lift my legs up and he pounds into me. I grab onto the sheets as he holds onto my legs and place them on his shoulders. He pounds harder and harder and I moan louder and louder.

He grabs onto my neck as he fucks me harder.

I feel his dick twitch a little bit so I know he is about to reach his climax. I grab onto his waist as he pounds harder and harder.

He grunts out loud and doesn't stop fucking me and he reaches his climax.

He grunts my name as he does so.

We both collapse onto the bed and we face each other.  We're both panting and sweating but that was the best.

"Fuck Cai , keep doing that shit to me" I say as I move closer to him.
 ********
I was downstairs pouring me some wine and Cai came down and put his arms around my waist.
"When we you have to be back at work?"

"I mean we can just take the rest of the day off if you want."

"Fine with me. But I gotta tell you something. " I handed him a beer because he was about to need it. I got my wine and sat down on the couch.

"What's up?"

"Okay, so when I first came back Mike  was the one that was there for me. He was and is my bestfriend. We spent alot of time together before I met you and I ended up falling in love with him." I saw him clench his jaw. I just took a deep breath and continued. "Well we were playing and we both got caught up in the moment and almost kissed but I though about me and you and I moved out of the way. I went and sat on a bed and he told me he didn't have feelings for me he was just caught up in the moment and he loved his girlfriend. That's when I went somewhere by myself and I got high, the same day I had to go to the doctor. So-"

"Did you want to kiss him?"

"We were b-"

"Did you want to kiss him Kehlani?"

"Yes, but the point is I didn't."

He took and deep breath and shook his head.

"Continue."

"Well the day I came over here and you took me here he had kissed me and I kissed him back but then stopped and slapped him and he told me he loved me and he broke up with Beyonka for me and I told him I love you and it was too late."

"What the hell?! Why did you kiss him if you were clearly with me?"

"But I stopped and told him I loved you."

"You always have a excuse for something. The point is you shouldn't have kissed him back Kehlani. You would be pissed the hell off if I kissed some other girl acting all hurt and shit."

"It's just a small kiss Cai."

"Yeah and I guess being in love with him is a small feeling too. I'm out."

"Are you leaving me? "

"Nah I just need some time to think. That's fucked up the you in love with that nigga." He get his keys off the counter and slammed the door.
••••••••••••••••
Thanks to @tumi_kortes for the sex scene cuz I honestly have no idea how to write them llfthanks girl