Chapter Twenty-Three

August Pov

"Wassup Miracle?" I asked as she walked into the room

"Nothing much how you feeling?" she asked

"Better now that you here." I said while smiling

"Aww!" she squealed

I chuckled cause she always so dramatic.

"Have anyone came and visited you?" she asked

I rolled my eyes thinking about Yn and her lil boyfriend or whatever.

"I don't know I just woke up." I lied

"Oh oka-" her sentence was cut off by my nurse coming in

"Okay Mr.Alsina how are you feeling?" she asked

"Better." I told her

"Thats good." she said as she came over and looked at some of the doctor stuff I was hooked up to making sure ever thing was straight.

"When is he getting out?" Miracle asked

"Either later on tonight or tomorrow." She told her

Miracle and I nodded our heads

Yn pov

Me and shad just got back to our hotel room we rented for the night. I was still upset about how August acted but I guess I couldn't really blame him since I was kinda in the wrong.

"You okay baby?" shad asked

I shrugged my shoulders

"It's whatever I guess." I told him

He shook his head.

"Yea, Im about to take a shower so can you order something to eat?" I asked as I grabbed a towel.

"Yea." he said nodding his head

I went and took a hour long shower. When I got out all the lights were off and candles were burning.

"Boy what is you doing?" I asked as I grabbed some lotion I brought and sat on the bed.

"You need to relax. Let me take care of you." he told me and grabbed the lotion putting some on his hands.

I smiled and watched him lotion my body. Once he was done he got up and walked over to the stereo hooking his phone up and turning it on. 'Slow motion' by trey songz came on and shad slowly walked back over to me. I looked at him with my eyes brows frowned.

"What you doin?" I asked

He smirk and climbed ontop of me and unwrapped my towel revealing my body.

"Waiting for you to get up and dance in slow motion." he said while smirking and laying down

I giggled cause he was corny ass hell.

"So I'm you privet dancer for tonight?" I asked

"Your my dancer whenever I want you to be." he said a little aggressively turning me on.

I smirked and got out of bed and started dancing to the beat. After a min or two I climbed ontop shad and danced to the rest of the song. While I was dancing her sucked on my neck turning me on more.

"Mmm fuck." I moaned and bit my lip

We started kissing and our hands started traveling places. I moaned into his mouth as he touched me in my sensitive spots. I broke the kiss so I could take his shirt off.

"You want it baby?" he asked

"Hell yea." I said while undoing his pants.

He smirked and took the rest of his clothes off. He laid me back on the bed and climbed ontop. He left hickeys all over my body down to my kitty. He ate it out like it was his last meal. He came up and went into me. It took awhile for the pain to go away cause I haven't did it in so long and he's big.

4 hours later.

"UGHHH D-DADDY!!" I screamed as I came and he did the same right after me.

After that he came out and laid next to me.

"S-Shit." he groaned

I smiled and laid my head on his shoulder.

"Goodnight baby." he said kissing my forhead

"Goodnight." I said kissing his chest and closing my eyes

This chapter lame but the next one not gonna be.

Miracle in MM(Miracle Watts)