Chapter Twenty-Four

Two months later(Yn pov)

It's been two months since the hospital thing with August and things are much better now. August called and apologized and I did the same. We talked a little more and now were on friend terms. Which is good for the kids. Speaking on the kids and August I just pulled up to his house to pick them up. I went up to the door and knocked. Not long after August came to the door with his phone on his ear and smiling. I just waved and he waved back before stepping to the side letting me in.

"Ma ma!" Aiden screamed as he ran over to me.

I smiled and picked him up.

"Hey mama boy." I said as I kiss his cheek

He laughed and kissed mine.

"Where your sister?" I asked Aiden like he would show me.

"She in my bed sleep." August told me. "Nah baby I ain't talking to you." he said while smiling

I guess he has a girlfriend. Anyway I went to his room and picked Amari up.

"Wake up mama baby." I said as I rocked her

"Ma ma sleepy." she said while rubbing her eyes

"I know you sleepy baby. When we go home you can go to sleep." I told her as I went back to the living room.

"Man okay bye." August said in a baby voice as he hung up the phone.

"Got a new girlfriend?" I asked while putting Amari's jacket on her.

"Yea." he said while smiling

"That's what's up. What's her name." I asked

"Miracle, you jealous?" he asked

"Nope." I said popping the p

"Mhm, but yea on some real shit I like her alot." he said nodding his head and smiling

"That's good. I'm happy for you." I told him

"Yea, how you and ole boy been?" he asked

"Shad, and we been alright." I told him

He nodded his head.

"Weell bye bye babies hope y'all be just as bad with mama like y'all were with me." he said as kissed Amari and Aiden cheeks.

"Bye bye da da." they both said back

"Ight I'll see you next weekend." I told August as I walked out

He watched us as I put the kids in the car and put their seat belts on.

"Bye." we both said while waving.

I got into the car and began driving home. Once I got home I saw a unfamiliar car in my drive way. I just shrugged my shouldeds assuming it's probably the neighbors. Anyway I got Aiden and Amari out the car and walked into the house. Which was already unlocked.

"Y'all hungry?" I asked the them

They nodded their heads.

"Okay go play in the livingroom." I told them as I began to walk upstairs towards my bedroom but stopped when I heard a weird sound.

I began to listen to the sound which was moans from another women. I busted open the door hoping he was just watching porn.....but I was wrong.

"S-Shit baby!" shad yelled when he saw me

I closed my eyes and counted to ten before I ended up hurting one of these niggas.

"Just leave." I said in a calm voice

"Why don't you leave this his house." who ever the hoe he was fucking said

"Excuse me bitch?" I said stepping closer to her

"It's Miracle and I said why don't you leav-" her sentence was cutt off by me hitting her dead in her mouth causing her head to go back.

I pulled her out the bed by her hair and kept hitting her in the face. By now she had a busted lip, bloody nose and bruises on her face but I didnt give a fuck. I kept hitting her untill shad finally pulled me off. I was kicking and screaming for him to let go but he didn't. That bitch just sat over there on the floor butt ass naked beat the fuck up. She ain't saying no smart shit now is she?

"Yn chill the fuck out!" shad yelled as he put me down.

I punched him in the nose causing it to bleed immediately.

"You got till I come back to get the fuck out my house and take your little bitch with you." I told him as I went downstairs picked Amari and Aiden up and left.

2 hours later(Miracle Pov)

I dont know who that bitch is but best belive I will find out and me and her gone have some fucking problems. Anyway I just pulled up at my boyfriends house so I got out the car and unlocked the door with my key.

"Baby I'm home!" I yelled out

He came out the kitchen smiling but it went away when he saw my face.

"Who the fuck did this to you!?" he asked

I had to put on a fake show cause I couldn't tell him I cheated and ended up getting my ass beat by the man's girlfriend.

"I-I dont know, I was just jogging t-then this man came." I cried

He walked me over to the couch and held me tight.

"D-Did he touch you?" he asked

I just began to cry harder.

"I-Its okay baby I-Im here with you." he said as he kissed my forehead.

I just cried into his chest while he held me.

"I won't let anything happen to you." he told me

I nodded my head.

"But what did he look like?" he asked

"U-uh he uh has tattoo's and hazel eyes." I told him

He nodded his head.

What y'all think?

Amari & Aiden in MM