❦1❦

As Michael went up to the office to get information about the classes he would be teaching and which room he would be in, he focused on the ground as he was tired and didn't want to make any awkward eye contact with people.

He pulled open the doors to the office and walked through while letting go of the door and walking up to the front desk, he fixed the strapped of his backpack as he waited for the office lady to look up as he didn't want to disturb her.

When the lady finally looked up she grabbed Michael's information pack the teacher had left for him so he knew what to teach the students and it also had his log in details to get into the schools network so he could do the roll and set tasks for the students to do and submit online.

Michael followed the map the best he could to find the classroom he would be teaching in for the year, when he finally found it he unlocked it with his key and made his way inside he but his backpack down on his desk and got his laptop out and turned it on.

While his laptop was starting up he pulled the rest of the things he had out of his bag and set them up on his desk he sorted out worksheets and his pens and textures he had to write on the board as he liked to write colour coordinated as it was easier for the students to understand when he was watching other teacher teach in his first two years of University.

He saw he had a few minutes to form assembly started for students meaning he still had a while to his first class as he didn't have to do form for a from group which he was happy about as he didn't have to give out important notes that he could forget to hand out.

He heard the first bell ring meaning students had to get their stuff and head to their form room, he had around 10  minutes to get set up for his first class so he got the lesson plan out and it just said maths game so he wrote down some maths games he played in primary school which he had enjoyed a lot.

He logged into the laptop and went to the schools site so he could log in and see his first class and he would have the roll ready to do when the bell went which was the third bell as the second was to leave form and the third was to be at your first class.

The third bell rang and students started to enter the classroom Michael hand his feet up on the desk he was laid back so he didn't care if the students did it too, once all the students were seated he did the roll calling out students names and looking up to see their face so he could put the name to a face.

Once he finished that he stood up and grabbed the sheets after introducing himself to the class, he walked around the class room handing out sheets with the work they have to do by the end of the term which they do in class.

"Everyone stand up and come out side we are going to play some maths games" The class stood up and followed Michael outside, he went to a open classed area and made all the students sit down in a circle on the grass.

Michael looked around noticing a class watch him, all the students were pressed up against the window while their teacher was trying to get them to sit back down, Michael chuckled at that but was confused why they were watching him.

Michael explained the rules to the class of the first maths game and watched them do it, he didn't care if they didn't do it right it was the first class of the year so he wasn't going to make them be perfect as they are just getting back into the swing of school.

Once they played a few games then they went back to the class room and did some maths questions before the bell went the students packed up there stuff while Michael cleaned up a bit and closed the door behind them before grabbing some money out of his bag and went to buy food.

When he got his food he went to the staff room and slowly walked in since he didn't know any of the teachers, there was a man he was looking at his phone he seemed laid back so Michael sat in the seat next to him as he knew the man wouldn't glare at him.

"Hey I'm Ashton" Michael quickly looked up and pulled a confused face making the Ashton guy giggle, Michael chuckled as he never heard a grown man giggle before, "Hi I'm Michael", Michael studied Ashton's features and Ashton did the same to Michael.

Michael looked away and checked his phone before getting up and heading back to his classroom to get work set up for his second period class, when he got to his classroom he opened the door and kept it open to let the breeze come through the door.

He got work sheets in piled and booklets for students to do as they were a different year level to the first class he had taught before. The bell went meaning students had to go get their stuff for second and third period so he had time to set up for second still.

When the second bell went he noticed students were starting to line up outside he wait a bit to make sure all the students were in line, he let them in and notice two seats weren't filled he waits a big before opening his laptop to do the roll.

When he was about to start two students walked in and took up the empty spots, he started to do the roll calling out all the names and then stood up. "Im Mr. Clifford and ill be teaching you for the year"once he said that he heard.

"Can we call you Mr. Sexy" Michael looked up to see who said that and made eye contact with a boy who dressed different to everyone else. "No but you can see me at lunch time for detention" the boy frowned but nodded, the boys friend start laughing.

"Something funny" the boy looked up and froze Michael smirked and grabbed the work seats before handing them out to the class.