❦20❦

Hey guys sorry for not updating but the chapters will get better and longer after Calum and Lukes past is complete so it helps with how Cal is with Michael.

Luke felted rejected he wish it was all fake that Calum was fucking his teacher but he never knew when it started so he felt like he failed in being Calums friend thats why instead of going to a part with his best friend which he is meant to do, he's sitting at home watching movies.

Calum was becoming lonely he only had Michael sometimes because Michael had more homework and more friends at University, Calum only had Luke well he did he didn't know why he fucked up so bad he didn't even realise he did it to it was too late.

Calum knew he fucked up to the extent of Luke ignoring him but not to the point were the boy wants Calum to choke and die, Luke had been by Calums side for so long but relationships get in the way.

Calum never went to the party like Luke thought, he was cuddling up with Michael while he cried an the other boy kissed his forehead from time to time to try and calm the sobbing boy in his arms.

Calum need Luke so much but he also wanted Michael and he knew he should of chosen Luke over Michael but he didn't, Michael was just a teacher to Calum at first but Luke was his best friend of many years.

Calum missed him he knew Luke started being distant but he didn't realise how much a toll it would take on the both of them, he missed Luke but had an addiction with Michael and the boys presence.

Calum knew he wouldn't get back to normal to Luke he wished Luke found someone like how Calum found Michael but he knew it would be hard for Luke to do that, Luke didn't fit in with the crowd thats why him and Calum were close as they were misfits.

Calum knew he had to tell Michael about his and Lukes history everything that shaped them to be how they were how they are just everything they did that made them be so close but grow about quicker then ever.

Calum fell asleep in Michaels arm from over thinking and crying, Michael didn't know what was going on but he knew hat was happening was effecting not just Calum but someone else but Michael didn't know who.

Luke didn't have anyone to cry on or fall asleep with like Calum, Luke had no one, he wished he did but he didn't so he was stuck on the phone to his mum while he tried to calm down and think about other things that didn't involve Calum.

Luke needed to back track he needed to work out how to get Calum back to norma how got get his friend back just so that Michael doesn't get Calum all to himself but Luke didn't know how to get things back he didn't know how a teacher got in-between them.

He thought Calum would never fall for a teacher but he was wrong so wrong and he didn't know how he could be the wrong he missed the old days he missed being young where Calum wouldn't care about dating someone.

Luke was overprotective he learnt that from his mum, he didn't know why Calum wouldn't text back as he never knew he was asleep in their old teachers arms.