❦6❦

Short chapter as i had to rush and i wont be able to update to Saturday unless i can during the week while in Sydney

Calum tugged his skirt down as he walked into school he went to his locker and was surprised to see Luke leaning against the lockers,  Luke opened his arms up when Calum was closer Calum smiled bright and went into Luke's arms.

Both boys wrapped their arms around each other and enjoyed each others company because they hadn't seen each other in a while, Calum poked his tongue out making it touch Luke's neck making the other boy squirm.

Calum pulled away and dropped down to the ground so he could get into his locker he ran his hands down the back of his skirt bring it down in-between his thigh and calve to make sure when he bent over it didn't rise up and show the whole school his undergarments.

He grabbed what he needed for maths and stood up but stayed bent over so he could lock his lock onto his locker so no one could get in it, he stood up and sent a smile to Luke, Calum started walking to form with Luke by his side for the first time in a while.

They walked into form a little bit late but the teacher did mind as they hadn't started the roll yet so basically they weren't late. They sat down waiting for their names to be called so they could leave the classroom and go to their first class.

Calum couldn't wait to see Mr Clifford again, he enjoyed looking at the mans face, he liked the mans eyebrow piercing as anyone could have piercings at their school, he like the tattoos on the skin especially the rings that go around his arm.

Calum opened the door for him and Luke as they were late again since they were late to form the teacher had to wait to everyone was quiet and it meant that everyone would be late to their first class, Calum closed the door behind him and followed Luke to their table.

They both sat down waiting for Mr Clifford to start teaching all the students were confused because he had normally started teaching by now and he was normally strict if you were late but he was today, when they heard a knock at the door and saw Mr Irwin that's when they realize he was the reason the lesson hadn't started yet.

When Mr Irwin walked into the class he stood up at the front and was waiting for something to happen, Michael stood up next to the other teacher all the students looked around confused not really know what to expect.

~

Calum and Luke were happily eating their lunch together outside Calum has his head in Luke's lap as he ate and Luke was playing with the boys hair as he had finished his lunch already since he was a fast eater and Calum liked to talk so it slowed him down.

Calum liked it when Luke played with his hair as it calmed him down and made him feel content, he enjoyed spending time with Luke that was more personal and with no one around because they could do anything they wanted.

Calum closed his eyes and let his thoughts take over his mind he likes thinking about things and making up things in his head which he knows wont happen but he still wants to try and see if it works because it could.

~

Calum went face first onto his bed he spread out into a starfish shape and closed his eyes he really wanted to nap as he was tired for once after school and it confused him as he normally wasn't tired after school.

He got his phone out of his pocket when he couldn't fall asleep and played some games on his phone not really having fun he had a message that popped up and it was from Luke.

"Calum come over now please im in need of help"

That message confused Calum a lot he didn't know what the boy wanted and he didn't know if the boy was in trouble or not.