❦3❦

Dedication: chocolatexcakes for making the new cover :)

"Hood, Hemmings detention" Calum and Luke both groaned when they heard that, they don't even know what they did.

"What did we even do miss" Luke really wanted to know because he hardly got detention and getting one over nothing would be hard for him to explain to his mum.

"Socks" The teacher said before walking off both boys looked at their socks and realized why they were only meant to wear white or grey socks but they were wearing black socks so they should of see it coming. (p.s is you get the socks thing well done but it happened to Mikey)

Luke walked to his locked to put his stuff away and so did Calum so they could make their way to the detention room, they were heading to their lockers anyway as it was lunch time but instead of them eating they were stuck in a classroom.

When they walked in there were the usual trouble makers the two boys sat at the back in the corner, they didn't want to interact with the other people in the room they both just wanted to get the detention over in done with but it couldn't start to the teacher who was running it came.

Both Luke's and Calums mouths dropped open when they saw it was Mr. Irwin as he never did detention and he was a funny guy and couldn't keep serious so they were both wondering how he would go running the detention.

Luke started laughing when Mr. Irwin was trying to keep a serious face without giggling, Calum started laughing too because when someone starts laughing he can't help but join in, soon Mr. Irwin walks over to the two boys making them both go quiet.

"Since you think detention is so funny why don't you come back again tomorrow" Luke and Calum both looked at each other before sinking down in their chairs, Luke pulled out his phone and put it in between his legs and started playing it.

Calum wanted to do that too but he was wearing a skirt so anyone could tell if he was playing he his phone, Calum started tapping his fingers on his table, when the bell rang Calum quickly got up with Luke trailing behind.

Calum quickly grabbed a snack out of his locker and waited for Luke to get his things, once they both got their things they went to their last class which happened to be maths, Calum just wanted to get the day over and done with.

He normally didn't mind maths but after he had detention then being told he had to go again the next day he didn't even want to go to school the next day, when Calum and Luke arrived to class they were late, Mr Clifford wasn't happy but he decided to chat to them later about why they were late.

Calum and Luke sat down in their chairs and started their work, they wanted to get their work done before Mr. Clifford could tell them off more, they wanted to get home as soon as possible so both of them were checking the clock more then they should.

"Luke, Calum is the clock more interesting then doing work" Mr Clifford said causing the two mores to blush and continue their work and avoiding looking at the clock so they didn't get called out again. Calum messily wrote in his work book not really caring if Mr Clifford couldn't read it.

~

Luke and Calum were walking back to Luke's house, they were walking fast trying to get back to Luke's so they could spend more time together before Calum had to go home at a certain time, they didn't know what they wanted to do when they got to Luke's.

"Calum wanna stay the night if aloud" Luke asked before Calum nodded eagerly as it had been awhile since they have had a sleep over together in a while.

"Mr Irwin was such a asshole" Luke quietly said when he thought back to what happened in their detention.

"I know it was like he had a stick up his ass or something" Calum giggled at his own words before Luke started laughing causing Calum to giggle louder.

"Luke i need you to run to the store quickly" Both the boys heard Luke's mum yell, the two boys put there bags down and went to the kitchen where Luke's mum was.

"Oh hi Calum" Liz said while smiling at the boy and continuing with what she was doing Calum respond with a quiet simple hi before following Luke to his room so Luke could grab something before they had to go down to the store.

They left the house and walked down the store it didn't take them long to reach the store which they were thankful for as they didn't want to take long as Luke didn't want his mum getting annoyed as she had to wait for them.

They grabbed a trolley and got most of the items that were on the list, they were in one of the sections that hardly anyone went down.

"Hey Luke look extra large condoms" Calum said loudly causing people to look at them, Luke put his hands over his face from second hand embarrassment he was surprised Calum wasn't even embarrassed one little bit.

"Luke you should buy the condoms for you and Mr Irwin to use" Calum said without realizing he said it, he didn't mean to think out loud but sometimes he did, Luke glared at Calum before walking off and pushing the trolley in front of him.

Calum groaned and ran to catch up to his friend, when Calum finally caught up to Luke he was looking where he was going and ran into someone, Calum quickly got up and fixed up his skirt before anyone could see up his skirt he didn't want anyone to know his secret. When Calum got up he was shocked to see who he ran into.

"Oopsies" Calum quickly said and ran off Luke trying to keep up while pushing his trolley, they quickly went to a check out and go their items scanned Luke payed and they both grabbed the bags and headed out of the store.

"I cant believe you ran into Mr Clifford and landed on him" Luke said while laughing loudly Calum blushed, he wasn't expecting to run into anyone of even see his maths teacher at the store, Calum wished he could of stay on top of his teacher for longer but then he realized how wrong that sounded in his head.

"Oh Calum nice panties by the why" Luke said while winking.