❦8❦

Sorry for not updating for so long so its a longer chapter then normal.

Calum groaned when his alarm went off as he wasn't looking forward to school since he had double period of maths and he didn't want to be stuck in the classroom for two periods. He got out of bed heading out of his room to go to the bathroom.

He splashed his face with water to wake himself up a bit more and went to the kitchen to make some toast to eat for breakfast since he wasn't rushing as he set his alarm earlier then usual so he could have time to look good.

He didn't eat much for breakfast as he wasn't that hungry from just waking up and he knew he could just steal some of Luke's food when they had their snack time. He quickly went to his room so he could get changed into the clothes he wanted to wear for the day.

He made his way to his cupboard and struggled to open the drawer with his skirts in it since he had so many he had to stuff half of them for them to fit causing them to make the draw impossible to move in and out but Calum didn't mind because it showed how much clothes he owned.

He pulled out his favourite white skater skirt since he hadn't worn white in a while and though it was good time for a change  since he was wearing black a lot lately just because he had gotten new tops that only went nicely with black.

He pulled out a pink sweat to go with the white skirt he normally didn't wear bright colour sweaters but he wanted to look nice and it was also new so he had to wear it to school before he wore it anywhere else.

He tugged on some panties quickly since he almost forgot about those which he would of been embarrassed about if he bent over and nothing was covering him. He grabbed some socks and went back to the kitchen to go say morning to his mum before he went ans got his socks on.

He went to the lounge room and turned on the tv so he could watch some cartoons while he was putting on his shoes and socks which he took his time with so he didn't ruin his shoes. He tied them up and grabbed his backpack before leaving his house.

He met up with Luke at the end of his driveway and they both walked to school talking about random things and anything that came to their minds as they did their long walk to school, they both enjoyed the walk as they could talk for ages.

Calum kept playing with the end of his skirt as he walked Calum wanted to get to school so he could get the day over with he wanted to only go to his maths classes then go home but he was horrible at faking sickness so he knew he wouldn't be able to go home unless he convinced his mum to pick him up.

He hadn't had a day off in a while so he wanted to try and get his mum to pick him up at the end of 2nd period and he wanted to go out shopping with her so it would be a good time to go shopping since the shopping center wouldn't be filled with kids after school.

When the two boys finally reached their school they didn't take their bags to their lockers as they were just going to take them to maths with them since it was a double and it was easier for them since they would had sport 3rd if Calum stayed at school. 

Calum never wore the shorts that the boys were meant to wear with their sports uniform and he didn't wear the girl shorts either he wore a skirt because he didn't went to take off his skirt just for sport and he still wanted to look good during sport.

Calum wanted to stay for sport also and then leave at lunch time because he wanted to play dodge ball but he always was at the back and always ends up being the last one in as he always runs away from the ball because he doesn't like sitting out.

Calum opened up the door for their form room and allowed Luke to go first before closing the door behind them and going to their seats avoiding eye contact with the other students as they walked to their chairs.

Calum chucked his stuff on his table making it spread out while Luke placed his down gently not wanting to break the led in his pencils, Calum didn't own any pencils so he didn't have to worry as much as Luke when it came to how his pencil case was treated.

Calum sat down in his chair and leaned it against the wall so he was sitting up right, he normally got in trouble when he leaned against the wall with his chair but his form teacher wasn't in the classroom yet so he couldn't get in trouble.

Calum swung his legs back and forth slowly waiting for his form teacher to hurry up as he really want to get to maths to see Mr Clifford again Calum knew it was bad to be obsessed with his Maths teacher but he didn't care as it actually made him excited for school most of the time.

Calum wanted to leave form and go to his maths classroom and wait outside but he knew he couldn't as his form teacher wouldn't believe he was at school and would mark him as away which would make his mum angry because she would of thought he wagged with Luke.

Calum was happy when his form teacher finally showed up the teacher didn't even bother looking around the class room they just went to the desk up the front and did the roll probably wanting to go back to the staff room or somewhere else.

Calum replied when his name was called and started to pick up his stuff Luke was already at the door waiting for him since his name was higher then Calums, they both made their way to Maths with some other people from their form but not many.

Calum lined up with Luke well they didn't really line up they just were leaning against the wall waiting for Mr Clifford to come and let them in, everyone knew the teacher was inside the classroom so they just had to wait to the bell went that would allow them inside.

Calum pulled his skirt up trying to make it sit more comfortably on his waist, he normally had the waistband sit at the top of his hips but he pulled it up so it went a bit higher, he had to roll the waistband over a few times to make sure it didn't fall down.

Calum asked Luke to help with the back of his skirt since he couldn't turn it over properly Luke nodded quickly and fixed it up when he finished fixing it up they both looked up and noticed Mr Clifford staring at them.

Calum and Luke quickly grabbed their stuff and went to their seats, Calum sat down first and when Luke was about to sit down Calum pushed him causing the boy to fall over Calum started laughing really loudly while Luke just sat on the ground and pouted.

"Calum come here now" Mr Clifford said causing Calum to jump as he wasn't expecting his teacher to call on him Calum took his stuff up as he thought he was going to be removed but all he got was a detention.

Calum started to walk back to his table and tripped accidentally but didn't fall over he only dropped his stuff, Calum bent over forgetting he pulled his skirt up more and gave a show to Mr Clifford and some of his classmates without realizing he was doing it.

Calum walked back to his table when he picked up all his stuff and started on his work not looking up at his teacher who was red in the face and had a raging boner but the teacher was glad that no one could see under the desk.