❦7❦

Happy 1st Birthday Calum, i start school on Thursday but then i only go to Monday then i have a week off for surgery so thats fun

Michael didn't like the feelings he was getting every time he looked the the tan boy he wished they would just go away so he could teach his students and not get distracted by the beautiful boy in the back row of his classroom.

He didn't like it one bit and the fact that he had a girlfriend made him feel guilty he was basically cheating on her with his eyes and he wouldn't want to admit it but he does do unholy things with his eyes as he watches Calum.

Michael didn't know if the feelings were just a phase or if they were permanent, he couldn't help the feelings as Calum was stunning in his short skirts and band tees tucked into the skirt which Michael loved a lot.

Michael liked looking at Calums ass as he thought it was perfect which he didn't know why because he had never thought anyone could have a perfect ass and Michael was freaking out because he knew these feelings could make him lose his job.

He knew he just had to last the year then Calum would be gone from the school but Michael didn't know if he couldn't hold his urges for that long, he hardly spends time with his girlfriend anymore because he is always think about Calum.

Michael even stalks Calum on social media to see what the boy is up to and what guys he is fucking which Michael doesn't know that Calum hardly fucks boys, Calum likes reading fan fiction about his favourite bands instead of hooking up with people.

Calum also writes fan fiction but none of his friends knows he reads or writes it and he knows if they ever find out he would die of embarrassment because of the books he reads aren't very holy. Calum writes fan fiction when in class.

That's why he always sits in the back when they allowed on laptops he would have it in his lap instead on the table so Luke couldn't see what he was doing, Calum couldn't wait to graduate school and do what ever he wanted he was already legal as his birthday was at the start of the year.

So he could go drinking and could drive without a adult which he liked a lot as he could go anywhere he wanted without his parents telling him to turn around or to sow down or to make a pit stop he didn't want to make.

Calum normally told Luke everything but now he doesn't ever since Mr Clifford started teaching them Calum wished he was the mans age so it wouldn't been seen as socially unacceptable he wished he could date his teacher and it would be legal.

Calum hates the boys at his school as they are all horny and flirt with everyone but Luke isn't one of those boys that's why Calum sticks with him because he is different. Calum wanted to tell Mr Clifford everything but he couldn't as it would he considered weird.

Calum wanted a real relationship with his teacher but in secret but Calum didn't know Mr Clifford had a girlfriend so they couldn't go anywhere to Michael broke things off with his girlfriend. Calum had dreams about his teacher that he would wish would come true.

~

Calum was stuck watching tv while Luke did homework as he didn't do it in class, Calum was bored out of his mind and had to wait to 11pm to his favourite show would come on as it aired late as it was a comedy horror.

He loved the show a lot and his favourite character was Channel #3 he hated Channel #5 he found the person who played her extremely annoying she he didn't like the character he also loved Ms Beam but she was killed off so he found a new favourite.

He wanted to know who the red devil killer was but they have only aired 4 of the episodes so he had to wait to the finale to find out who the red devil is, Calum wants it to be one of the boys but he still is a bit confused on it all.

He loves watching Nick Jonas on it because he had a big crush on the boy and everyone knows that, but its more of a celebrity crush as everyone has one, Calum has a ton but Nick is the only one on the show.

Calum wanted time to go faster he didn't want his thoughts drift so he would start thinking about his maths teacher, he wanted to have normal thoughts for once he missed his old thoughts as now he gets hard and cant help it.

Calum lied down on his side and placed his head in Luke's lap making his head go on top of workbook, Luke sighed and lifted up Calums head delicately and moved his workbook from under him and placed it onto the table.

He slowly placed Calums head back in his lap trying not to hurt the boy, Calum liked it when Luke treated him like this and he often wondered if he was in a relationship with Mr Clifford would the man act like Luke cause he hoped the man did.

Calum knew he thought about Mr Clifford too much but he didn't care as no one could read his mind so they didn't know what he was thinking about unless they could read minds then Calum would shit himself not literally though.

Calum liked thinking about his Teacher as it made him happy.