❦16❦

I finally updated heres the reasons why i haven't been, i finally finished teen wolf and I've been playing league of legends a lot so i don't write but I'm back now.

Calum was getting ready for his last day of school, he had his graduation the night before so he was really tired and hung over from drinking as he could drink as he was already eighteen unlike some of his class mates.

It was the last day he would be taught by Mr Clifford and it upset him a bit because he knew he wouldn't be able to look at the older mans ass anymore, he still had his phone number, from that night Michael broke up with Felicia.

He didn't know what he wanted to do at university but he also knew Michael would be going back to uni as the year was up, Calum was going to miss high school and he knew him and Luke would most likely grow apart a bit but still remain friends.

He wasn't ready to stop being taught by Mr Clifford, but little did he know Michael didn't want to leave the school either because it meant he wouldn't get to see Ashton as much, Michael hated teaching at times but many students liked him.

He wanted to finish his course then come back to the school even though half the students he reached will be leaving when he does, he hopes some go to the same uni as him so he can still check up on them and help them out.

He was happy that Calum graduated because it meant he could legally date the boy if they got closer and saw each other in that way but Michael ready wants to date Calum and fuck him against a wall, he didn't know what Calum was doing next year in terms f school.

He knew the boy would probably take a gap year like most students do, Michael was walking down the halls getting ready for his last first class, he was so used the the routine of teaching he didn't want to go back to uni.

But he got days of with uni which he liked he just knew he would miss everyone at the school as he has had some good memories made, he nodded at students as he walked to his classroom, he still had around a hour to his first class so he decided to take everything down in his classroom.

It looked bare without everything, he put everything in his bag and just played games on his laptop to students started arriving for their maths class, Michael wanted to play games with the students since it was his last day and he wanted them to have fun with him.

He didn't know what games to play with the students but he remembered when he was in high school the teacher would play silent ball with them if they were good in class or just for a little fun as it kept everyone quiet as they didn't want to go out.

He stood up once every student was in the classroom, and told them that they were playing games today instead of doing work all the students smiled widely once he said that which made him smile too because they were happy.

He there the ball to a random student and kept watch to make sure if someone dropped it or spoke they went out as he didn't want it to be unfair for the students who were actually playing it properly, after a minute or so he decided to say right hand only.

Many of the students had trouble catching with one hand but they got used to it after awhile if they were right handed while the only left hander in the class went out soon as the ball go thrown at him as he had trouble reacting.

Sometimes that happens as you don't expect the ball to come to you as you think the person would throw them to their friend, Michael look outside his window for a quick second and saw Luke getting in trouble by Ashton.

Michael laughed silently before turning back towards the game and supervising it, he kept changing the rules so people would go out as it was getting to easy for everyone and he wanted everyone to play a different game as silent ball can get boring after you're out.