Chapter 24

fore·shad·ow·ing 

Verb 

Be a warning or indication of (a future event).

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><> 

"I'm huuuungrrrryyyy." I whine.

Matt clenches his teeth. "Yes Alex, we heard you the first 400 times, but thanks for clarifying that again."

I put my hand on my stomach and lean on Matt for support. "It huuurrttss."

Greyson sighs. "Do you want to stop to eat?"

I stop groaning and look up. "Are you paying?"

"If I have to."

I jump on him and give him a big bear hug. "YES. Fooood." I turn to see Matt looking down at the map and snatch it from his hands.

"Hey!"

I stick my tongue out at him and search through the map for restaurants. I turn back to Matt and say in a low voice, "You know where we should eat?"

"I swear to god if you say what I think you're-"

"We should eat at Andy's Wieners!"

"Oh my god."

"Say it with me dude... wiieeeneeerr." Greyson chuckles from my left.

"I think the hunger is getting to your head." He grabs the map back from me and I look over his shoulder at it.

We had already gone through Car's Land and were in Paradise Pier now. It was already 5:30, giving us only an hour and a half left, which would probably be taken up with eating and walking all the way back to the entrance.

Something on the map catches my eye. "Does that say Ariel's ghetto?" I squint at the tiny words.

Matt lowers the map and stares blankly at me.

"What?"

He flicks me on the forehead before bringing the map back up. "It's Ariel's Grotto smart one."

I rub my forehead where he flicked me. "No need to be a meanie about it... So, where we eating, mister cranky pants?"

"How's the Boardwalk Pizza and Pasta sound?" He asks, more to Greyson than me.

"Well, I'll eat anything." I chime in.

Greyson nods and we start heading there.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

"Huh, I always thought of you as the pizza type of girl," Greyson says to me once we're seated. They both got pepperoni pizza slices, while I got the five-cheese ravioli.

"Well you, mister," I grab my fork and point it at him, affectively getting some of the sauce on his face, "are wrong." I take a bite and act like I'm having a food-gasm. I open my eyes again to see them both staring at me. I lean in closer to Greyson. "And, do you know why you are wrong?"

"I don't think I want to know..."

"Because Damon Fizzy likes pasta." I lean in even closer. "And whatever Damon likes..." I put my lips to his ear. "I like."

I sit back down and take another bite of my pasta.

"I... I don't know whether to be turned on or creeped out right now." Greyson whispers, more to himself than anything.

I kick him under the table. "Don't be weird."

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

"I don't wanna go." I say, my voice muffled up from my hug with Matt.

"I know." He says, sadly.

I let go of him and wipe tears forming in my eyes. Matt and Greyson do one of those silly man hugs and say their goodbyes. We're at the airport, heading back to yawnsburg central, Naperville.

"You know, as much of a pain in the ass you were, DiLaurentis, I'm gonna miss you." Matt says with a small smile on his face. "And as for as for you." He turns to Greyson and pulls him aside. Oh god, that can't be good. They whisper for a few moments before they nod at each other and turn back to me.

"So... You gonna tell me what you were talking about or...?"

"Guess you'll have to wait and see." Matt winks at me, gives me another quick hug, and leaves. That boy... he is quite the mystery, is he not?

I take one last look at the palm trees and sigh. I grab my suitcase and start walking in alongside Lisa. I feel a hand place itself on the small of my back and look up to see Greyson.

"Don't worry, I'm positive you'll come back here again," he says in a soft voice.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><> 

ANT THINGY TIIIMMMEEE 

DON'T LOOK AT ME LIKE THAT. I KNOW IT'S BEEN TWO MONTHS BUT SHIT, YOU KNOW HOW HARD IT IS TO WRITE ABOUT THREE TEENAGERS IN DISNEYLAND WHEN THE LAST TIME YOU WENT TO DISNEYLAND WAS IN THIRD GRADE!? DAMN HARD.  

Ok sooo... yes yes, i know the chapter is short but OH WELLS.  

Oh my god ya'll should have seen me an hour ago...I was losing my mind and scaring all my friends xD Anyways, I promise that I'll post more often these days. And if I don't... you have permission to spam my kik with mean words (aly5321 is thy kik) Oh...I'm also writing another fanfic on instagram.... wanna know what it's called? Ok...drum roll please!

Stuck with Penis Mccarthy ;) 

I'm not gonna say much about it cause I want all of you to check it out yourself, but basically Greyson has an evil twin named Penis and the whole point is to point out how stupid and cliche fanfics are. (Even though I write some...whatever. :$)

Tis currently 1:13 am, June 25th, 2013, partly cloudy. Ok I might've lied about the last part, I'm too lazy to check the weather right now :/

Ok you guys have nooo idea how much I rely on feedback to get me to write more often. (ps you can thank my friend Mary for making me wanna right today-er...well technically yesterday.) So anyways, PLEASE leave me a comment, any and all feedback is welcomed :) Likes and follows are also gladly acceptable ;) And if I don't reply to your comment, SO sorry, I'm forgetful haha.

Waaahh I hate typing on my phone :( CURSE YOU FAMILY FOR WALKING AROUND, MAKING ME PANIC AND QUICKLY UPLOAD THE CHAPTER, AND MAKING ME TYPE THE AUTHOR'S NOTE ON MY PHONE.

Oh and before I go. Progress report: WATC HIT 10K!!!! I lurve you guuyyyyss

Ha, not possible, I saw one on the second page that had 90k and I'd rather NOT see what the rest have...

Although... you could help me fulfill my *not so realistic* dream (maybe) by telling people about the story! I'd love ya fo eva and eva if you did that. Might even give you a tiny bit of my oreo ice cream for that. Might.

Anyways...goodnight/morning/afternoon!