UPDATE- Please Read! {May 25, 2014}

Hiii guys. Long time no talk, eh? Don’t give me that look! Trust me, I am well aware that it has been 7 months since my last update. I am very, very sorry for not updating. I know there are many people that are still, to this day, asking me when I will post a new chapter. Here’s just a quick update to let you know where this story is headed.

First of all, for those who may not be aware, I am planning on editing the whole story before I post any new chapters. I have already edited chapter 1, and that has given me an idea as to how long it will take for the others to be edited as well. I’ve gotten quite picky with my previously written pieces and grow frustrated a lot easier. If you go and reread the first chapter, you will see that probably 90% of it has been deleted and rephrased. I can only imagine that this is how the other chapters will be as well. It probably took me 2 hours to edit the first chapter. I kept going back and rewriting everything, and even then, I was growing angry with myself. So as you might have guessed, editing this story will not be smooth sailing and it will take some time.

There is no way I will be able to write any new chapters in the next two weeks. Finals are coming up and it is a pretty hectic time of the year. School is ending June 6 for me (Same day as the TFIOS movie btw :D) but as much as I wish it were true, I won’t be care free and done with school for the next three months. I’m taking government and online consumer ec over the summer, tossed in with various summer work I will need to finish for the classes I will be taking next year. Plus there’s volunteering as well. While last summer I really had no excuse to not have updated, as I pretty much stayed home all day, this year… not so much.

Government and consumer ec will be over by the beginning of July though, so do not count on me not updating over the summer. To be honest, I’m kind of hoping to finish this story before summer is over. But honestly, I don’t know if that will ever be possible, considering my horrific procrastination skills. (Is being skilled at something bad even a thing? I guess I just made it one now haha.)

If I haven’t finished editing the story by the end of July, you all have my full permission to spam me with comments and send me multiple DMs. (All notifications go to my phone and there’s no way for me to ignore them since I’m kind of always on my phone.)

If anyone is interested in keeping up with me-though I have no idea why you would ever want to- feel free to check out my instagrams-  @youtubecomics_ or @aly5321 (I’m on the first one basically 24/seven). My twitter is @forevrobsessed and if you ever want to talk about anything at all, my kik is aly5321. I welcome any and all new friends that want to talk :)

Hope you guys have a good rest of the day xx