Chapter 9

Chapter 9

Nadine stumbled through her front door and pulled Cheryl quickly in with her, she hadn’t been able to kiss her in the taxi on the way home, and the lack of physical contact was becoming too much for Nadine to bare. Closing the door behind, she turned around to see Cheryl staring at her, their eyes connected and Nadine couldn’t get to the Geordie girl quick enough. She put her hands on the girl’s waist and pushed her up against the wall; wanting her more and more as time went by, looking the Geordie up and down taking in all her amazing features. Nadine moved one of her arms so it was resting above Cheryl’s shoulder on the wall, preventing the older girl from moving, she then pushed her body up against Cheryl’s, pleased with the effect it had on the older girl as she let out a slight moan. She leant forward resting her forehead on Cheryl’s; she could feel the older girl’s breath on her lips and the increasing rise and fall of the girl’s chest against her own. As Nadine leant in closer, grazing their noses together, she heard the one word she didn’t wanted to hear in that moment...

“No” Cheryl managed to get out breathlessly. Nadine suddenly jerked her head upwards, pulling away from the older girl, hurt and rejection evident in her eyes. Cheryl felt awful, it wasn’t that she didn’t want to, she definitely did but she had to be the sensible one. She was married, and Nadine had a boyfriend, let alone the fact they were in the band together. “We can’t” she managed to say softly, looking into Nadine’s eyes, she could see the Irish girl’s determination and wondered if she would be able to hold out against her.

Nadine closed the gap between her and Cheryl again pushing herself against her, “why?” she did not like Cheryl trying to be the sensible one. She leant in again, this timing placing a number of kisses up and down Cheryl’s neck knowing she loved it by the moans she let out.

Cheryl tried to steady her thoughts whilst Nadine was doing her best to ignore what Cheryl had said, “I’m married.” She said but not as forcefully as she wanted, the feeling of Nadine’s lips against her neck was far too distracting.

“Mhmm that’s nice to know,” Nadine replied without a care and continued to kiss Cheryl’s neck down to her collarbone, whilst running a hand up and down the older girl’s waist and the other caught in Cheryl’s hair pulling the girls head towards her own neck. “Anything else?” the girl asked in between kisses.

Cheryl couldn’t control her moans, what Nadine was doing to her was undeniably the best feeling ever, to say she didn’t want it or enjoy it would certainly be a lie. But she knew she at least had to try and be the sensible one, “You’re with Jason.” Again Cheryl found it a struggle to speak whilst Nadine was planting kisses all over the girl’s bare shoulders, gently nibbling her skin.

Nadine pulled her head away from Cheryl’s body and looked into the girl’s eyes, “No, I’m with you right now.” Nadine rested her forehead against Cheryl’s; “any other lame reasons?” she asked with a teasing tone.

Cheryl sighed, slightly relieved at Nadine’s break in attacking her body with kisses, however, she just found herself wanting more and couldn’t help herself squeezing Nadine’s waist trying to pull her closer. “We’re in the band together.”

Nadine shrugged whilst applying pressure to Cheryl’s body by pushing up against her, “you’re point.”

Cheryl moved her hand up and down Nadine’s back, loving the closeness between the two girls and knowing for well that her effort at being sensible was quickly being washed away, “what about the other girls?”

Nadine smiled at the feeling of Cheryl running her hand up and down her back, knowing the girl’s attempt at being sensible was most definitely failing, “what about them?” she said with a shrug whilst going into kiss Cheryl.