Chapter 1: First Day Surprise

Darren's POV

It's my first day of work. Meeting new people I'll be working with, knowing different people and stuff. I walked down the creepily silent aisle and opened a door with the sign 'Authorised Personell Only'. I knocked on it and waited for someone to open it. Soon enough, a lady about my height opened it and wore a huge smile. She grabbed my hand and pulled me inside. There was about 20 people sitting and chatting together and another 3 men in another small area. I bet they were all waiting for my arrival.

One of the 3 men, looked very familiar. Sensing he is Ryan Murphy, I asked him curiously.

"Are you my man?" I asked.

"Of course I am!" Ryan chuckled and signalled to the crowd of people.

Soon, water balloons, water guns, cakes, foodstuffs and poppers were thrown directly at me. I laughed at them as I closed my eyes, preparing to duck from the attack and tried to catch one of the waterballoons. I eyed the crowd and quickly tried to throw it at someone. A pale-looking guy caught my eyes and I immediately threw the balloon at him. He gasped as soon as he realized his shirt was drenched.

He looked up and I saw his shining greenish-blue eyes. He smirked at me and grabbed a nearby piece of pie and throw it at me. It hit me directly on the face.

"Ughhhh," I half groan and half laughed.

I cleaned my face partially and grabbed an empty balloon. Everyone started watergunning me while I ran towards the guy and popped the balloon directly at his ears to take revenge. He closed his ears and laughed loudly. He grabbed my shoulder and welcomed me to the group as he continued laughing heartily.

"D-Darren, you're the most flamazing guy I've ever met, for god's sake," he laughed, "Welcome to the Glee crew."

I laughed and slapped the guy's back playfully, "B-But, what's all your name? We haven't introduced ourselves!"

"I'm Chris Colfer. I'm playing as Kurt. And we're soulmates in the show," Chris smiled at me.

I stared at him for several seconds and a cough came up, "I'm Cory Monteith. Finn Hudson."

And it goes on and on.