Chapter 6: Taco Bell

Chris' POV

I stared straight onto the road, so surpised by his nickname for me. I got out of focus and I heard a beep from behind.

"Are you fine, Chris? Park by the side, I'll drive."

I shook my head and wipe away a tear, "Thanks, but it's alright."

My very first boyfriend.

I continued driving for the remainder of 10 minutes. Whilst driving, I felt Darren holding my hand and softly rubbed it. It felt so warm and snuggly. I looked at him for a second and saw him winking at me. I focused my eye on the road and tried my best to ignore his sweet-faces.

Finally, we reached Taco Bell and both of us are starving as hell. Darren held my hand and I let it go.

"This place is always full of fans, Darren, we shouldn't have paparazzis ruining our meal," I explained.

"A date, you mean?" Darren whispered softly, his lips just inches away from my face.

"No, I mean, yah, I don't know, okay?" I said quickly.

Then, we went into the shop. Two million thousand hundreds and ten people began to rush towards us. Towards ME. They don't know Darren yet.

"CHRIS! MARRY ME, PLEASE, I HEART YOU SO MUCH!" a maniac guy about 25 screamed in my face.

I forced a smile at him and pushed him away as nicely as possible.

It took 30 minutes before I was able to order my food. Autographs, photographs everywhere. There was a sweet girl around 12 year old running up to Darren instead of me.

"Who are you?" Darren asked the girl, smiling.

"I know you. I'm a Potterhead and I've watched you countless of times. May I get your signature? I love you, Darren," the little girl gave Darren a marker and he signed her shirt.

"Thanks, Darren!" the girl kissed Darren's cheeks.

"Pleasure," Darren whispered.

After the crowd dispersed, we finally managed to order our food. I got a baked beef taco and Darren got the Taco Thursday Special.

We find a hidden seat somewhere behind and began to fill our stomachs. It was too awkward munching in front of your first date.

"So," I began the conversation, "You wanna head to my place after this? It's last week's Glee episode tonight."

"Sounds cool. I'd love to," Darren chirped.

"Right," I replied, quietly thinking to myself if it was the right choice or not.