Chapter 5: Shooting

Darren's POV

I smiled at Chris as his eyes glistened away. I tapped his shoulder and started walking. It's all happening.

"Klaine! Get ready! We're starting the shoot right now!" Ryan's voice reverberated through the whole hall.

I get on the top of the staircase and took a deep breath. There were other background students rushing down the stairs. Chris put on his glasses and a loud ACTION was heard.

I panicked for a moment and when I saw Chris walking down the stairs, I began to follow him, slightly faster.

"Hey, hey, could you help me? I'm new here," Chris asked.

"My name's Blaine," I extended my hands and he took it.

"Kurt."

And it goes on and on till the end. It took us 3 full hours just shooting this 6 minutes scene. I sat down, wiping sweat away from my forehead and groaned. Too tired.

"Nice singing, earlier," I spun around and saw Chris with an energy drink and a towel, "And Blaine was so sweet."

I grabbed the items and cooled down, "Thanks, Chris."

"So, how was it?" Chris asked, slightly awkwardly.

"Too, huff huff, tired, huff," I stammered.

Chris' POV

He looks so tired. I should offer to treat him.

"Um, Darren, are you hungry?" I asked slowly.

"Very," Darren said, still gasping for air.

"I'll treat you, Darren, come with me," I grabbed his hands and pulled him up.

Together, we went into my car and I drove us to Taco Bell.

"Thanks for everything," Darren chuckled, "Baby."