Chapter 2

***Ty's P.O.V.***

Man, I was tired. The drop I had made last night was really a setup... I had lost some of my niggas 'cause of that shit. I didn't wanna tell Ki about it though. Knowing her, she'll probably go and make a scene outta it.

I guess y'all are probably wondering what I do. Well I'm the leader of a drug ring in Brownsville, TX. Yeah I get a lot of business... especially since we live so close to Mexico. Anyways, I've been trying to get my lil sis in the business because she's really persuasive at times, and we kinda need a chill girl in our crew. We have some girls, but they all hoes, unlike my sister.

Well ima chill with my lil sis and my lil nigga, Vincent, for today. I know I probably look all depressed and shit since I saw Ki eyeing me right now... Hopefully today will go good, so I can be happy again.

***Ki's P.O.V.***

"Ty are u feeling aight?" I asked. We were sitting on a park bench and Vinny was running around with some lil girl. How cute!

"Yeah. I'm fine sissy," Ty said with a grin. I laughed. We had sooo many nicknames for each other. I gave my brother a hug and a kiss on the cheek to cheer him up a bit. The next thing I know, some ratchet hoe is coming at me like she knows me.

***Unknown P.O.V.***

So I was at the park with my lil girl when I see my boy Ty. I was gonna go up to him and give him a kiss, but then I see some hoe all up on him and shit... like what the actual fuck?! She better think twice before taking him from me. I decided to go over there and tell the chick to lay off. Then I see her give him a kiss on the cheek. That's when I flipped. I went straight over there as soon as I saw that... This bitch was about to get what she deserved...

***Ki's P.O.V. continued***

That bitch came up to me talking bout me watching my back if I wanted to be all up on her man. I was in shock. I hadn't hooked up with anyone lately, so like what the hell..? I looked at Ty. He was trying to defend me.

"Man, Trina, calm your ass!! This is my sister. She ain't my girl, so you best be calming down. Say anything bad to her again, and I'll get someone to bust a cap up your ass!!" Ty was going off on her. I just sat there, stunned.

Then the lil hoe decided to slap me in the face. Oh hell no!! I glared at her. Man, she was lucky my lil Vinny was here 'cause if he wasn't, I would've already had her ass knocked out on the floor. Ty stood up and grabbed a hold of Trina. I punched her once in the stomach, called for Vinny, and then headed for my Camaro. I ain't got time for no ratchet hoes, and plus I was starving!! It was time to go to McDonald's with my two boys!

On the ride over there I was thinking... What did Trina want with Ty? And when the hell did they even start seeing each other?! Ty hadn't mentioned her ass before. She was probably just a hit and diss for him, I guess...

***Ty's P.O.V.***

We just had to run into Trina at the park... I had left her like a year ago, but she still claims that we're together. Whatever!! I've moved on from that hoe... And then she decides to touch my sister? I don't put up with that shit, so I decided to hold her while my sister went at her, but to my surprise Ki only punched her in the stomach. I expected more from her, but then again we were at a park..

After a 10 minute drive, Ki pulled into the parking lot of McDonalds. We all got off and I carried my lil nigga into the restaurant. Ki walked in before us. Man, my sister was growing up so fast! I swear, as soon as she stepped into a room, guys just stare at her in awe. I had to look out for her a lot; I didn't want no one hurting my lil sis. She walked towards the cashier so she could order out food. I went with her to make sure the cashier didn't try to mess around with her.

***Ki's P.O.V.***

"Uhmm... Ima order 2 Big Macs.. both with Cokes and 1 Cheeseburger Happy Meal with a Sprite." I told the cashier. He was kinda cute, but Ty was right in back of me so I knew there was no hope of me getting to know him. I sighed thinking about it.

"What's wrong lil mama?" the cashier asked me with a wink. I blushed, and I heard Ty laugh like the cashier was stupid. I closed my eyes, and got ready for Ty to tell him off, but he didn't. I turned around and looked at him; he had left to a table with Vinny. When I turned back around. The cashier was still looking at me.. I guess he really expected me to answer his question.

"Oh nothing.. I'm fine," I said with a smile. He smiled back, and then went to get my food from the workers. When he came back he gave me the tray full of food and my receipt. I checked the receipt and he had written something on it... It was his digits, and then his name: Daniel Perez.

"Hit me up whenever you get the chance... oh and what's your name?," Daniel asked me.

"I will, and the name is Ki... short for Kiana," I told him. Then, I walked towards where Ty and Vinny were sitting. Ty was eyeing me like he knew what had happened. I sat down, and got ready for him to give me a long ass lecture.

***Daniel's P.O.V.***

Man that girl was beautiful in so many ways. I really wanna get to know her. Hopefully her brother doesn't get in the way, though.

************************************

Hey!! I hope y'all are enjoying the story!^.^ I'll try to update some more later.... soo VOTE and COMMENT! Keep some of these questions in mind:

1) Why's Ty all up in Ki's love life?

2) Daniel and Ki??

3) Is Daniel just a player?

Comment what y'all think!

I also need some new characters! Ima pick about 3 so hit me up if u wanna be one of them(: you can kik me or email me a description of you! my kik username and email adress are below...

kik: miss_marie13

email: sc214love@gmail.com