Chapter 10

***Ki's P.O.V.***

"I used to think that we'd run away on a lovely, pretty summer day.

I remember when you would say, 'We'd be okay. Come with me.'

I never knew you would lie to me; take everything from inside of me.

You s-"

I heard my phone going off... and as soon as I heard the ringtone I knew exactly who it was. You see, back when I was still hooked up on Vincent's daddy Don (even after he left), I set my ringtone to "Young Forever" by Nicki Minaj just for HIM!-.- I had forgotten to change it when I met Daniel.

So, I listened to the phone ring for about 10 more seconds, and then I finally answered the phone.

"Hello?" I said.

"Yo baby girl! How are things?" his loud voice rang in my ear.

"Fine.. what do you want?"

I looked around to see if Vincent and Daniel were nearby. Well, Daniel was! He came up and wrapped his arms around my waist. I smiled up at him as I listened to Don's annoying ass go on about how he was "changed" and wanted to meet Vincent. Even though it was good for my Vinny to finally know who his father is, right now wasn't a good time. Plus, he thinks of Daniel as his father since he's always there for him. I finally cut him off and started having my word on the topic.

"I don't think it's a good idea," I started. "He could get confused, and I just think it's too much for a child his age."

"Speaking of age, how old is my son?" he asked all chill. That pissed me off. I clenched my fist and then looked at Vincent. He didn't need all this bullshit... but Don does have the right to know.

"He's about to be 4 in two months! Not that it matters that much to you!" I told him.

"Okay chill.." he said, "so when can I meet him?!"

"Uhh.. when he gets older.. maybe." I said hesitantly.

He sighed. I rolled my eyes, and then suddenly someone grabbed my phone from me.... it was Daniel.

"Who the fuck is this?!" he asked. This is going to be bad, I thought.

***Daniel's P.O.V.***

I was hugging my baby as she was talking.. and she didn't sound too happy. I watched and listened for a bit as she continued to talk. Then, I finallygrabbed her phone away from her.

"Who the fuck is this?!" I yelled through the phone. The other end stayed quiet for a while. Then the person on the other line began to speak.

"My name is Don," he said.

"And your last name?!" I asked.

"It's Williams. My name is Don Williams." he said in an annoyed tone. Wait... I knew this fucker! Not only did I know him, he was one of my main niggas!

"Ayee! What's up Don?! It's Daniel," I told him, "So what you want with my babe?"

"Who's your babe? Kiana? Nah whey! She's my baby momma," he said with hella-attitude.

"Well apparently she don't want nothing to do with you!" I yelled. This guy was starting to piss me off.

"I don't give a fuck! I'm gonna get her AND my son back, so we can be one united family," he said.

"Nigga you had your chance to be with them, and you blew it off! Now that somebody else is taking care of them instead of you, you want them back but that ain't how it works. I'm done with your punk ass!" I told him as I hung up the phone. I ain't got time for that! I'm taking Ki, Vinny, Ty, and their ma out.

***Ty's P.O.V.***

Me an my mom were on our way to the place that Ki and Daniel had spent the night at. When we got to the door of their room, I heard giggles inside. Man! Daniel better not be putting his hands on my sister!!!

We walked inside and they all froze in shock. Then all of a sudden, Vinny starts smiling and running towards me and ma.

"Gwama! Ty!" he yelled. He jumped right into my arms. At least someone was happy to see me! I give him a kiss on the cheek, and then turned to face Ki and Daniel.

"So where we going?" I asked them.

"We're going to a restaurant that's along the beach. It's called Louie's.. or something like that," Daniel replied. It sounded legit enough..

"Yeah well let me just fix my hair before we go!" Ki shouted as she ran to the restroom.

"Girl, you look fine!!!" I yelled back at her.

************

When we arrived at the restaurant, everything looked so.. amazing. Kiana was smiling her huge ass smile as she sat next to Daniel with their hands intertwined. How were they already this close If they've barely known each other for like 3 or 4 weeks?!?!

***Daniel's P.O.V.***

The dinner with Ki and her family went great. I think everyone in the restaurant would agree that we were the table that had the most laughter and chatter.

After the dinner, we all went walking along the beach. We were talking about things that we'd done in our past, even Ki's ma was telling us some of the crazy shit she did in the past.

"Y'all wouldn't believe it, but I used to be a big-booty stripper," she said. Everyone started cracking up... even her.

"Man now I know where Ki gets her curves from!" I told her. She just looked at Kiana's figure and laughed mockingly at her. We all burst out laughing. Man, their momma was a trip! Vinny was just walking next to Ty the whole time, keeping his eyes on the ocean.

After about an hour of walking,I decided it was time to ask the big question.

"Aye, baby. Can I talk to you for a second?" I asked her. A scared, blank look came over her face. Then, she slowly started nodding her head. I grabbed her hand and led her more towards the ocean.

Ty and everyone else just watched as I got on one knee, pulled out a ring box, and asked the big question.

"Kiana Leah Martinez, will you please make me the happiest man in the world and accept my offer to be the love of my life, and most importantly, my wife?" I asked her with a huge smile.

Her eyes widened when she saw the ring.

"Oh Daniel... I-I.." she began to say.

***********************************

CLIFFHANGER (:

LIKE

VOTE

COMMENT