Chapter 4

***Daniel's P.O.V.***

I was on my way home from work when I got a text from some unknown number. It said "hey it's Kiana!^.*" I smiled. Damn it was that chick that I had met at McDonalds!! She was finee!!! Her long black hair, and her curvy body. Aye but looks weren't the only things that made her fine. She also had a friendly attitude... from what I know. Well ima text her, and get to know her a bit... maybe even ask her out on a date soon... maybe! I texted her back:

Text Conversation (names are shown how they are in each person's phone):

Danny^.*: hey there lil mama(;

Sexyy Kiana(; : haha what yu up to boy?(:

Danny^.*: nothing just left work not to long ago & now im texting ur beautiful self<3

Sexyy Kiana(; : haha aww how cute^.^

Danny^.*: yeah what bout u?

Sexyy Kiana(; : nothinn' just chillin here & watchin tv

Danny^.*: lol can i come chill with u?!(;

Sexyy Kiana(; : uhmmm... sure! i ain't got nothin better to do! ._.

***Daniel's P.O.V.***

After getting Kiana's address, I headed home to change. I jumped into the shower real quick, and then I put on my Jordans, a black polo, and some cargo shorts. On my way out, I grabbed my black Truckfit snapback. I walked out to my red Hummer. I was definitely ready to chill with Ki!

***Ki's P.O.V.***

I went into the living room to wait for Daniel. I was watching tv there until I heard a knock on the door. I answered it. Oh shit. Danny looked hot!!! He was about 6'1 which was tall compared to me since I'm 5'4! He also had hazel eyes, and brown hair. I looked at him, and bit my lip. Damn I couldn't help but stare. He finally broke my trance.

"Aye girl!! You gonna let me in or what?" he asked with a cute smirk that showed his dimples. I blushed, and opened the door more to let him in. "Nice place you got," he said.

"Oh thanks," I said, "so like you wanna chill in my room or what..?" He looked at me and nodded a yes. I started to get kinda nervous. I led him towards my room, and when we got in I closed the door. He laid down on my bed. I laughed.

"Well someone's gettin all comfortable in my room!" I teased him. He smiled, and motioned for me to lay down next to him. I slowly went towards him.

***Daniel's P.O.V.***

Man, Kiana was looking great! She was in some white undershirt and pink sweat pants that made all her curves pop out. And the way she looked at me... that shit was an instant turn on! Especially with that lip bite! Damn I'm starting to feel this girl!!

"Why you so shy?!" I asked her. We were watching Family Guy, and I was cracking up but she was so quiet!! She shrugged her shoulders. I sighed, and pulled her towards me. When she was right next to me, I grabbed her little waist. She looked at me with them grey eyes of hers, and I smiled at her. She started blushing, so I decided to try and kiss her. I started leaning in, but then someone opened the door. Ki jumped a little. I let go of her waist and she got up. Oh it was some lil boy. He was a cute lil nigga too! Looked kinda like Ki. She talked to him for a while, and then he left the room. After that she jumped back onto the bed.

"Who's that?" I asked her.

"My baby Vincent! I raise him myself... along with the help of Ty," she said.

"You mean Ty the main drug dealer here in the valley?!" I asked her in surprise. She sighed, and nodded her head. Wow.. I never knew he had a little sister.