Chapter 7

***Ki's P.O.V.***

I tried kicking her, but she grabbed my legs and pinned them down to the bed! Then, she spread my legs open, and stuck her tongue in me. Tears were rushing down my face. No one has ever tried to fuck with me! Shit, everyone knows who the fuck Kiana Reeana Martinez is.. Daughter of Jeremy Martinez, the original thug, and younger sister of Ty Martinez, the main nigga in the Valley! Did she not know about them? Or was she really that desperate? I was thinking about that while trying to wiggle away from her, but she held me down tight. Damn, I was fucked!

I finally had my chance to get away when she started undressing herself. I got up, and ran away to the closest door. I almost tripped but thank God I caught my balance. Once I reached the door, I tried opening it, but it was locked. Then, the stupid bitch Yuli came running after me; I started pounding on the door. It finally opened, and I ran inside. Shenika stared at me, apparently shocked. She looked hurt. She gave me a robe to cover up without saying a word, and then went to her room. I stayed a while longer in the restroom to try calming down. When I felt ready, I went to the room to get my clothes. I peeked in before I entered. I saw Shenika packing on the floor, and Yuli crying right next to her.

"No sister please don't leave me!!" Yuli whined. I rolled my eyes. Now that bitch wanted people to feel sorry for her? Oh wow..

"No Yuli! You promised you would stop doing this!!!" she shouted. When she finished saying that, I walked into the room. She glanced at me and then said, "Ki, I am so sorry for what you have been through. You probably hate me now... I'll take you home." She gave a stern look to Yuli. Yuli kept her eyes on the floor.

"No, I don't hate you. It's just gonna be kinda weird to hang with you now.. But I'm still gonna talk to you! Is it okay if I change into my clothes so I can go?" I said. She nodded her head, and I ran to her restroom. After I was finished getting dressed, I went with Shenika to help her finish packing. After about 25 minutes, we were done, and we headed to my house.

"Look, I'm really sorry Kiana.. I was trying to comfort you tonight, but I ended up making you feel worse. Can you forgive me?" she asked. I smiled at her and nodded my head. I got bored during the car ride, so I decided to text Ty real quick.

Text Conversation (names are shown how they are in each person's phone):

Lil'Sis Ki: please don't freak out but.. i got raped :c

BigBroBro Ty<3: who the fuck did it?!

Lil'Sis Ki: i'll explain it to u later! gosh i told u not to freak out!!

BigBroBro Ty<3: idgaf!!and you'll explain it to me NOW!-.-

Lil'Sis Ki: ugh just forget it!!! i'll be home in a bit.. byee!!

BigBroBro Ty<3: ugh. bye-.- but i ain't dropping this!

Damn, I felt bad for Yuli! Once I tell Ty it was her, she's gonna get killed.

***Ty's P.O.V.***

Someone's gonna die. No fucking lie! Nobody hurts my baby sister and gets away with it. How could this happen to her?! I thought she was on a date with Daniel!!! Jesus Christ! Ima have to call that nigga. He answered after 3 rings.

Daniel: Hello? Boss?

Ty: Where the fuck is Kiana?

Daniel: i don't know! Why you asking?

Ty: bitch don't be lying to me!!

Daniel: Boss.. I ain't lying! I saw her at the bar earlier..

Ty: why weren't you with her?!

Daniel: Because, I was with... Trina. Ki was working at the bar, which I didn't know, and she got really pissed and walked out the place with some other chick.

Ty: Well, I hope you're happy! Thanks to YOUR dumbass, she got raped tonight.

Daniel: Oh..

Ty: Man, you don't even give a fuck. I ain't got time for your bitch ass! Bye..

Man this nigga thinking he's all badass going around with Trina. Ima kick his ass if Ki is really hurt. Ain't no doubt bout that!