Chapter 8

***Daniel's P.O.V.***

I couldn't help but blame myself for what happened to Kiana. I was supposed to protect her, but instead I let my guard down and she got hurt. I need to talk to her. I need to apologize and make everything right. I need to make her know that she's my one and only... So I called her phone. She answered after about 40 seconds. I smiled.

Kiana: What do you want?!

Daniel: I just called to see if you were okay

Kiana: I am perfectly fucking fine for your information

Daniel: Okay look, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to hurt you. I just got caught up in the moment with Trina.. It was a huge mistake and I regret it so bad. But please just give me a chance bae. I'll prove to you that I can be a gentleman. I won't go flirting with anyone else. I swear."

Kiana: I don't know if I can trust you.

Daniel: You can. I'll tell you what I've been trying to keep a secret from you.

Kiana: hmm... okay. spill!

Daniel: I work for your brother

Kiana: ....

Daniel: hello?

Kiana: That might be a problem.. Someone could hurt me or Vinny because we'd be like your family.

Daniel: No! No one will hurt you!! I swear baby. Please just give me a chance? I want to call you mine. Will you be my girlfriend?

Kiana: Uhhh...

Daniel: *sighs*

Kiana: Alright.. but if ANYONE hurts me OR my Vincent, ima have to kill your ass personally. And if you ever go around with another hoe or trick, I'm NEVER going to talk to you again!

Daniel: Okay! Yay!! Get ready for tomorrow!! I'm taking you and Vinny out! And are you at your house right now?

Kiana: Yeah I'm just here. Well, bye! Love you baby.

Daniel: Aight bye love u too bae.

***Ki's P.O.V.***

I don't know if I made a mistake with getting together with Daniel, but I couldn't resist! He's just so cute and sweet! When we first met, I kinda felt a connection even though we didn't even know each other! Uff. Well, now I'm his and he's mine!<3 August 3, 2013<3^.^

Well I'm just laying here on my bed. I already explained what happened earlier to Ty. He understood and told me he would always be there for me. He said he wanted to have a talk with Yuli. I agreed with him. I don't give a fuck if he hurts her. She deserves it! After I finished talking to Ty, I jumped into the shower. I felt so gross and disgusting. After I got out, I put on a white spaghetti strap shut, and my little zebra print pajama shorts. I jumped onto my bed and began to drift off... Until I heard a knock on my door. I groaned and picked my head up.

"Who is it?!" I said, a little annoyed.

"It's yo boy!" I heard a familiar voice yell. I smiled once I realized that it was Daniel. I got outta my bed and let him in. He had a bag with him. Oh gosh.. Was he moving in?! I smiled up at him, and kissed him. He wrapped his arms around my waist and kissed me back. Then, he put me in the bed and started nibbling on my neck and ears. I started moaning softly. Thank God Vincent was asleep!!!