Chapter 12

*Daniel's P.O.V.*

Seeing Ki's sexy ass after about a month really took me by surprise. And after she made it into the crew, i've been seeing her a lot more. I've been trying to talk to her for 2 months but she just ignores me or rolls her eyes. I miss her. Shit, I love her!!! She doesn't let me prove it to her though. I know what I did was wrong but I just needed to get rid of my stress! Man i don't give a fuck.. She gonna end up talking to me sooner or later. I promise you that!

"Aye Ki... Got a minute?" I asked walking up to her. She turned to me, and we made eye contact. Her eyes watered a bit and then she quickly looked down at floor.

"What you want?" she asked me. She started walking to her desk; I followed her.

"Look, after these long 2 months of you ignoring me, I still love you Kiana. I always will. And I miss you. I miss your crazy, beautiful self! Will you please forgive me? I just needed to get my mind off of you... You had really hurt me." I said trying to look into her eyes. "And I know you've already forgiven me once but I need you... I really do."

She looked up at me. Tears were going down her face.

"You really hurt me too!!!" she cried. I wrapped my arms around her. Shit I needed Kiana. She was the only one who could hold me down.

"I know and I'm sorry! I swear on my life and all my money it won't happen again. So you forgive me?" I asked her with a weak smile. She looked up at me.

"It's gonna take a bit longer for me to trust you, but yes I kinda forgive you." she said while placing her head against my chest.

*Ki's P.O.V.*

I wasn't sure if I made the right choice by choosing to forgive Daniel. I mean I missed him and everything but he did me wrong and plus I've been seeing Demontae! I don't know what to do or say... I'm really confused! :c

*Jayli's P.O.V.*

Hello there! I'm Jayli Williams. I'm 20 and I work in Ty's crew as one of his main workers. I'm 5'6. Unlike mostly everyone else, I'm half white & half black. c: So I got green eyes, straight dark brown hair, and a body that'll make a nigga double check. I got my light brown skin because of my white ass dad.

Anywayss! I've been in the crew ever since it begun. I've known Ty since we was little. We're tight as hell. No one can break our friendship. Other people in the crew are Daniel, Nico, Roman, Valeria, Fabiola, Roberto, Aisha, Onika, Kiana(our newest member), and so many more. Even though Kiana's new, she has a bunch of haters. Everyone thinks she's a fake, stuck up, wanna be barbie doll, but she's actually chill. The really reason why everyone hates her is because she's closer to Ty than anyone else. She's always the one that he goes to when he needs something to get done right. I don't know why everyone hates on her! She's so chill.

*Roman's P.O.V.*

I'm Roman. 20. 6'1. Light skinned. Toned. Brown eyes. Puro Mexicano.

I know I shouldn't be saying this because I have a girlfriend, but right now I got my eyes set on tapping Ki's ass. Like for reals, nobody else here has a body figure like hers! She's got that million dollar figure, and I bet you she also got that million dollar pussy. Oh yeah. I forgot about my girlfriend, Valeria, who's also in the crew. She's pretty chill, but she don't got no ass, just boobs. Besides that, she's funny and cute. I can't say I'm in love with her, but I will do anything to keep her safe and happy.

* Valeria*

Aye putas y putos! It's Valeria!!! You know.. The one and only.(: I'm 19 years young! I'm light skinned and I'm pure Latina. I weigh 113 lbs, and according to everyone, I have no ass-.- but I think they're all just jealous. Besides that, my boyfriend is Roman.<3 He's the cutest! I love him with all of my heart.

Oh and that new girl Ki better watch herself before she gets herself killed. I saw my baby eyeing her the other day, and if she even speaks to him, ima have to kill both of them. You probably think that I'm obsessive but my parents taught me to value my possessions and that's exactly what I'm planning to do...

*Ki's P.O.V.*

I got to meet the main people in the crew over the month that I've been in it. They all seemed nice but I could tell I was gonna have a problem with a few of them. Roberto was 18, full Mexican, muscular, and really outgoing and funny. Nico was half white and half Mexican. Oh my lordy.. his eyes were green and his skin was tan. He was breathtaking. He was 21 and 6'2. Valeria seemed fake. Roman kept on eyeing me up and down so he kinda made me feel awkward. Fabiola was really nice and pretty, unlike her twin bitch sister Valeria. Fabiola had a muchhhhh better body compared to her sisters, and her smile was much nicer. She was 19 and she told me she loved to play soccer. Aisha was pretty but she had no body. She was just a stick, but besides that she was really nice and funny. She was 18 years old. And lastly, there was Onika... She had a nice body but she didn't really like it. She was complaining to me about how she wishes her ass was bigger like mine and Jayli's. Me and Jayli looked at each other and just laughed. I think I'm pretty much chill with everyone in the crew.. for now.

Ty has this thing where we have partners to go on drops with us. The groups are: Roman and Valeria. Roberto, Onika, and Aisha. Daniel, Ty, and Nico. And then there was Jayli and Fabiola. Ty let me choose who I wanted to be with so I chose to go with Jayli and Fabiola.

Today, Ty planned a party for all of the member in the crew to celebrate my entrance into the crew. He was saying that it was gonna be big and that I would love it. Jayli, Onika, Fabiola, Valeria(maybe), and I are going to shop for something to wear to the party later. I really hope I find something that will make people stare at me in shock.... but in a good way!

***********************************

Just an intro to everyone in the crew!

What u think?

-Vote!

-Comment(:

-Add to your library!

-^It helps me update faster^