Chapter 14

*Daniel's P.O.V.*

Ki was about to whoop Yuli's ass! I grabbed her and pulled her away before she got herself into trouble. Ty pulled my arms away from her, and Ki ran and punched Yuli in the stomach. I elbowed Ty.

"What the fuck man?! I don't want her to get in trouble!" I told him. He pushed me away from him and turned to watch them fight. Next thing I know, there's a huge thump on the ground. I turn and see Yuli's bitch ass knocked out on the floor... Ki's standing over her with a look that could kill. I smiled. Shit that was my baby. She knew how to handle herself.

"Ki! Vas a ir conmigo?" Her friend says as she walks out of the house. Suddenly she stopped and her mouth dropped open. "How could you do this to my sister?!" she yelled at Ki. She ran towards Yuli's unconscious ass and started crying.

Ki tried to apologize but her friend just pushed her away. I could see Ki was getting fed up with all this shit.

"Shenika please!!!!" she yelled. "Yuli came after me first... I'm really sorry. Please forgive me." She was about to cry. I ran over towards her and took her into my arms before she let herself cry in front if everyone.

*Ki's P.O.V.*

Fuck Yuli, man! She was ruining everything. I might have just lost my best friend because of her. Good thing Daniel was here to keep me in check. Out of the corner of my eye, I see Ty standing with Valeria, who was smiling at me. What the fuck?! Is this funny or something? Whats gotten into my brother?! He was just talking to me, and he would usually be over here trying to comfort me, not standing back and smiling with a prostitute! Smh. Something's wrong and I need to know what.

*Valeria's P.O.V.*

Alright, so I forced Ty to stand back as Ki was hurt or I would kill him, and I paid Yuli to go after Kiana. You probably think I'm a bad person but it's for my own good. There can't be anymore girls in our crew!! Especially if it's Ty's sister! Then no ones gonna pay attention to me.

"Whats your crusty ass looking at?!" I hear Daniel yell at me. I smiled and blew him a kiss. Shit, anything to get Ki mad! Ty looks at me all ugly like. I pulled a gun out and aimed it at him.

"Do you love your sister enough to trade her for your life?" I asked him. He swallowed hard and nodded his head yes. "Wrong answer!" I yelled, and shot him in the foot.

"Ah fuck!!!!" he yelled. Ki ran to him and tried to help him but he pushed her away. "Get away before you get shot yourself!!" he yelled. That actually didn't sound like a bad idea..

I cocked the gun again and aimed it at Kiana. I shot her right in the arm and she yelled like a little bitch. I smiled and dropped the gun on the floor. Daniel stood there in disbelief. I walked over, kissed him on the cheek, and then ran to my car before anyone could stop me. I had to get out of this bitch before someone called the police on me.

Just as I pulled out, someone shot the back tires of my car. Fuck..

*Daniel's P.O.V.*

Freaking Valeria!-.- She's just a hoe. Before she could get away, I shot her tires and the ran up to her car with the gun in my hand. She looked all nervous and scared.

"Get out now," I demanded. She slowly got out of the car and just as she did, I shot both of her feet. She cried and screamed. "Now you have to follow me, or I'll shoot you in the stomach next!" I ordered her. I walked all the way back to the house with her crawling behind me since she couldn't walk. As soon as we got on the porch of the house, I asked Ki want she wanted to do with Valeria.

"Well, we'll just have to wait and see," she said as Ty's medical care person came and checked their wounds out. He gave them a shot and some pain medications and then took off. Good thing my baby was okay. If not, it would've been Valeria's ass.

*Ki's P.O.V.*

Valeria thinks I'm gonna let her off easy. Haha! She doesn't even know! I'm gonna torture her so bad that she's gonna wish that she was dead. Just wait bitch. I'm preparing for it.

*Shenika's P.O.V.*

My best friend attacked my little sister..? Or was it the other way around? I know Yuli doesn't like Ki anymore because of what happened last time... but who do I believe? One of Ty's medical people came to look at Yuli and they said she'd be fine. They gave her some oxygen and soon she was up again. I smiled. Yay! My sister's gonna be okay. Now I had to go check on my best friend...

************************************

hi there! Steph here.(: Sorry i haven't been updating as often.. I have school now._.

Anyways!

~Like,

~Vote,

&

~Comment
enough to make me update faster.

Show some love.❤ adios!✌