Chapter 16

*Ty's P.O.V*

It was soccer season around this time of year so I decided to take Ki, Vinny, and Daniel to play some soccer with the crew. This shit was gonna be hella chill. Everyone said they would go, except for Valeria. No ones heard from that hoe in a while.

I waited in my truck outside while Kiana and all them were getting ready. After about 10 minutes, they all came out. Kiana was in her all aqua blue soccer gear that I had gotten her last year with her neon pink cleats. Daniel came behind her in basketball shorts, a green cutoff t-shirt, a pair of my old shinguards from when I used to really be into soccer, and all black cleats. And lastly, Vinny was in basketball shorts, neon blue cleats, and an orange shirt. Man my fam was looking good!

"Aight we're ready!" Ki said as she jumped into the passenger seat. Daniel and Vinny climbed into the back seats and sat there. When everyone was ready, I started driving towards the store to get Gatorade's and water for everyone. Once we got that, I drove towards the soccer field.

*Onika's P.O.V.*

"Ugh can we leave already!? I'm burning up here!" I yelled as I stood in the middle of the soccer field while everyone else ran around with the soccer ball.

"Nah girl! Ki hasn't even gotten here yet!!" Aisha yelled at me. Damn those niggas were taking their damn time getting over here. Suddenly, I heard honking and I knew Ty and them were finally here.

"FINALLY!!" Nico yelled as Jayli ran past him and made a goal. Man, our crew is crazy as hell.

Ki jumped off the truck and ran towards the field with Vinny, Ty, and Daniel after her. From what I heard, Kiana's really into soccer.

*Daniel's P.O.V.*

"What are the teams?!" I yelled as everyone huddled towards the middle.

"Roman and Ty are gonna be captains so they get to choose the teams," Fabiola said.

"Okay.. Roman, you can go first," Ty said without any hesitation.

"Alright I choose...." he started as he looked around the group. "Kiana!" Kiana smiled and walked towards him. Then, everyone else was chosen onto the two teams.

Roman's team was: Kiana, Onika, Aisha, Roberto, Nico, Vinny, and Fabiola's daughter, Beth, who's about Vinny's age.

Ty's team was: Me, Jayli, Selena, Kylie, Marcos, Trey, and Jeremy.

This shit was gonna be intense!!

*Aisha's P.O.V.*

This soccer game was waaayy more intense than the usual games our crew has.. Probably because Ki and Daniel were here. Ion even know but it was fun as hell.

I stole the ball from Kylie and passed it to Kiana. She started running towards the goal when suddenly she stopped and fell straight to the floor.

Me and Ty ran to her as Trey's stupid ass got the ball, dribbled it to his side of the field, and made a goal. He jumped up and started yelling while everyone was too busy worrying about Kiana.

"MAN, GET YOUR DUMBASS OVER HERE!" Ty yelled to him. Shit this nigga was tripping.

*Daniel's P.O.V.*

Damn, talk about having an intense game! My baby passed out in the middle of our damn game! I gotta admit, I was scared that her ass was gonna beat me at this but now I can just forget about that.. Me and Ty drove her to the closest hospital as fast as we could and everyone else decided to meet us there. Onika's crazy ass was taking care of Vinny for us. He didn't even have a clue of what was going on.

Ty pulled up to the hospital and we took Ki inside. They took her to the E.R. right away and told me and Ty to wait outside with the rest of the crew.

"Are you sure we can't go inside?!" I asked the doctor. She looked at me and said yes. Man, I think this bitch is just trying to keep me from seeing my baby!! But whatever, it's all cool.

Vinny came up to me and sat on my lap.

"Is my mommy gonna be okay??" he asked me. I looked down at him and gave him a kiss on his forehead.

"Yeah don't worry Vin." I told him with a smile. He smiled back and snuggled up against me and before I knew it, he was asleep.

We waited there for minutes, which turned into an hour and a half until the Bimbo doctor finally came out and called for us.

"Family of Kiana Martinez??" she asked. Everyone stood up immediately. "Only her two closest members should come for now.." she added.

Ty stepped forward and then motioned for me to come with him. The doctor nodded and started walking to wherever the hell Kiana was. We followed after her... quickly and quietly. There better not be any bad news...

*******************************************

Haven't updated in a while... Sorry /.-

Anyways, what do y'all think?

Vote.

Comment.

Follow.

^it pushes me to update faster c: