Chapter 5

***Daniel's P.O.V.***

I woke up at around 11 in the afternoon. Ki was asleep on my chest, so I decided to lay down for a little longer. I got bored after a while, so I started playing with her hair. It was so soft!! I accidentally yanked on a piece of it, and then she woke up. She looked up at me and hit me. I smiled at her... I started thinking about taking her out.

"Hey uh... Ki would you like to go out with me today..?" I asked her quietly. She looked up at me, and sighed.

"Uhm sure but," she paused, "I gots to work at about 7." After she said that she pouted. I smiled.

"Oh aight well lets go then!" I told her. She got up, and went to ask her mom if she could watch Vinny for her. When she came back saying that her ma had said yes, I left to my house to get ready.

***Ki's P.O.V.***

I was kinda nervous to go out with Danny. Who wouldn't be?! He's so cutee!^.^ Hehe.. well it was about 1:30, so I jumped into the shower real quick, and then picked out my outfit. I decided to wear my camo high-waisted shorts with a black tank top, and some black combat boots. Ehh, I looked alright. I left my hair down, and put on a camo headband to match with my shorts. Then, I put on some lip gloss and my Nicki Minaj perfume. On my way to the living room, I grabbed my Michael Kors purse that I owned (thanks to Ty), and my iPhone 5 (also given to me by Ty).(: I walked into the living room, and of course Ty was there. He looked at me for a while. Then he finally spoke up.

"And where do you think YOU'RE going?" he asked me with hella attitude. I rolled my eyes.

"On a date with Daniel," I told him. He sighed and looked at me straight in the eyes.

"If he hurts you, ima have to kill his ass," he said, still looking at me straight in the eyes. I nodded my head in agreement. Then, I went and gave him, Vinny, and my ma a hug and kiss goodbye. It was 3:10, so I decided to wait outside for Daniel until it was 3:30. He got there at about 3:25 in a red Hummer. It was pretty chill. I got in, and then he drove off.

"Where we going?" I asked him. He grabbed my hand and shrugged his shoulders. I started to feel a little uncomfortable but I didn't pull my hand away. After driving for about 10 minutes, he pulled into the parking lot of the mall. I smiled at him, and he smiled back. He got off the truck, and then opened my door and helped me out.

When we were inside, hoes were hating everywhere. Aye! I can't help it if a sexy motherfucker likes me!!! I laughed at all them. Danny grabbed my hand and pulled me away from all those bitches. I looked around me, and then I found the store I wanted to go to: Charlotte Russe! I ran in there with Daniel following behind me. I found this really cute purple sundress. I tried it on, and it looked good! I also found some purple sandals that matched. I was about to go pay but Daniel stopped me, and told me to go get more stuff. I looked at him nervously, and then he got behind me, wrapped his arms around my waist, and walked me towards the clothes. I laughed and then started looking at some clothes. He helped me choose about 5 more outfits, and then we left. Man I was super tired and hungry!

***Daniel's P.O.V.***

I had to spoil this girl before we made it official. I was gonna ask her to be mine at dinner. We were headed to Olive Garden, but then I got a call for work... not McDonald's, but my other job. Oh yeah I forgot to mention that I also worked for Ty. I pretended not to know him last night so Ki wouldn't freak out. I hit the brakes on my hummer. Ki looked at me like I was some crazy ass. I laughed, and then put the Hummer in reverse.

"I gotta take care of some business... You wanna come along?" I asked her. She said no, so I took her home. I walked her to the front door; we were about to kiss but then the door opened and Ty ran out wearing all black, and holding a pistol in his hand. He ran to his black Escalade, and zoomed off. I sighed, pecked Ki on her lips, and then ran to my Hummer.

***Ki's P.O.V.***

What.the.fuck. Why did Danny and Ty leave the house in such a hurry?! I was a little hurt, but I just went inside. It was barely 5 p.m. so I decided to chill for a while. I found Vinny drawing a picture in his room. I sat down next to him and glanced at it. It was a picture of me and him that said: "Mommy and Vinny Forever<3" I smiled and felt a tear trickle down my face. Man I loved my lil boy so much!

"Are you okay mommy?" he asked me. I nodded my head and he continued drawing. It was getting awkward so I tried making conversation with him.

"Who's birthday is in a week?" I asked him with a smile. He jumped up.

"MINE!!!" he yelled. I laughed and picked him up. I put him on my shoulders and walked around the house for a while. Then, we started playing around, and watching tv until it was 6 p.m. My shift started at 7:30, so I started getting ready. I took a shower, and changed into my uniform. There was still about 10 minutes until it turned 7, so I sat down.

"Ma! Be sure to take Vincent a bath!!! And please make sure that he's in bed by the time I get back!!" I told my mom. She came into the living room and snapped her fingers.

"Don't tell me what to do!" she said jokingly. I laughed.

"Pleeeeeaaaaasssssseeeee!!!" I begged her. She finally gave in, and I headed out to the bar.

I was there doing my job as usual, and then they start playing Body Party by Ciara. It's always interesting to watch people dancing to this song. I was watching when this one couple caught my attention. Oh hell no! It was fucking Daniel and some bitch-.- I couldn't believe it!! I thought he "really liked me." Tears started filling my eyes; I tried blinking them back, but one fell. Some girl noticed and she walked towards me.

"What's wrong girly?! You're way to pretty to be crying!" she said with a gentle smile. I smiled and vented to her. It felt good. She was really nice and comforting; her name was Shenika. When I finished telling her everything, Daniel walked towards me with that broad that was dancing all on him.

"I need two shots," the broad demanded. I looked at Shenika, and gestured towards Daniel and the chick. Her eyes widened and she eyed the fake bitch. She went up to her and started telling her shit. I smiled. Haha looks like I found myself a great friend. Daniel finally looked at me and realized who I was. He stayed quiet.

"Why you so quiet all of a sudden? Is THIS the business you had to take care of?!" I asked him. He looked down at the floor. I had enough. I grabbed a bottle of our expensive drinks and smashed it on the table. After that, I left. Shenika followed me out. I was probably gonna get fired, but who gives a shit! I didn't like the new manager anyways..

***Shenika's P.O.V.***

Aight so here's me: I'm 19 years old, full Latina, I have hazel eyes, a nice body, and I also care about everyone, unless they're bitches or hoes.

So I was in the club when I noticed some bartender was crying. I decided to go over to her, since my friend had gone running around with some guys. She was really nice and chill. Her name was Kiana, and it turns out that this guy she was crushing on, and that had claimed to have a crush on her, was at the club with some other chick. I felt for her. When she pointed the bitch out, I went up to her and told her off. When I was done, I saw Kiana storming outside, so I decided to follow her.

"Are you gonna be okay Kiana?" I asked her quietly. She nodded her head, but I wasn't convinced. I invited her to my place to make sure that she didn't hurt herself. She agreed, and then we headed to my place to talk and chill.