Chapter 15

*Ki's P.O.V.*

I woke up in my bed with Daniel next to me the next morning. My arm was super sore, and I was really tired. I got up and tiptoed towards the kitchen to start making breakfast. Then, the door to Vinny's room swung open and he came running out, yelling and giggling. I smiled and picked him up.

"Mommy! Where you last nigh?!" he asked me. I gave him a kiss on the forehead and looked him straight in the eyes.

"I was at a party that Tio Ty had thrown for me" I told him with a smile. He smiled back and then I put him down and continued on my way to the kitchen to make breakfast. Before I even reached the table, I could hear people talking. I slowly crept into the dining room.

"She's gonna have to be taken to-"

"Who's gonna have to be taken where?!" I asked the fatass officer that was talking to my mom.

"Are you Kiana Martinez?" the other officer asked with an ugly ass look on his face.

"You best believe it! Now, what do you want?" I yelled at him.

"You're going to have to come with us," another officer said. I rolled my eyes.

"You can do questioning here in this house! I'm not gonna go on a 30 minute trip just to go down to the police station. I'm injured! I was shot yesterday by some dumb trick named Valeria Resendez. Did you get that?! V-A-L-E-R-I-A  R-E-S-E-N-D-E-Z! Thanks for stopping by but now it's time for you all to go." I said as I led them towards the door.

"But mam.. Valeria's missing now," one of the officers told me. I shrugged my shoulders and pointed to my wound on my arm and then pushed them out my house and shut the door.

Nigga i ain't worried bout nothing! These officers can't prove shit.. YET.

*Daniel's P.O.V.*

I woke up in Kiana's room without her next to me. I freaked but then I found her in the kitchen. I ran up behind her and wrapped my arms around her.

"Hey baby" I whispered in her ear. She turned around to face me, and she didn't look too happy. I frowned.

"What's wrong??" I asked.

"They know that Valeria is missing already." she whispered.

"Well they don't have any evidence to take you in so-" I started until she cut me off.

"But they suspect me since she shot me yesterday!" she yelled. I pushed her away from me. Man, if you're mad, don't take that shit out on me!

"Alright. Chill girl. We're gonna be fine. Do you wanna let her go??" I asked.

She nodded her head yes so we headed out to the abandoned house out in the countryside of our city.

*Valeria's P.O.V.*

I AM FED UP TO THE MAX!! The bitches in this place are treating me like I ain't shit! Shit, I think the door's opening.. oh its just the bitch and her boyfriend.

"Valeria, we're gonna let you go.." she said.

"Man, fuck you bitch! Stupid ass hoe. Why'd you even put me in here in the first place?? Jealous or what??" I yelled.

*Ki's P.O.V.*

I was gonna let this bitch get off easy but she's gotta get punished somehow.

"Aye baby. Get me my knife please?" I asked Daniel. He brought it to me in about two minutes and I grabbed it and leaned towards Valeria.

"Fuck with me again bitch." I whispered.

I told Daniel to run and get me lemons while I started slicing marks in Valeria's arm. I didn't wanna torture her too much.. Then, as soon as Daniel got back, I squeezed lemon juice all over her slices. She screamed loudly for a couple of minutes, so I decided to stop after a while. I untied her and left with Daniel. That trick was gonna have to find a way home on her own!