Chapter 6

Chapter song: Crash by You Me at Six

Chapter 6-

I ran.

I don't know where, but I ran as fast as I could in high heels and a tight dress.

I shouldn't have said yes to HIM when HE asked me to go to this Ball with HIM.

From here on out, I refuse to say HIS name. How could I be so stupid?! Why did I trust HIM?!

"Ugh!" I screamed.

I hit a wall with all of my strength and I heard a slightly sickening crack. I risked a look at my fist and I saw blood flowing from several scratches.

Anger rose inside of me and this time I punched the same wall with my left hand.

This one made the same cracking sound, and it was also bleeding from wounds.

I turned my back to the wall and I slid down it, sitting on the ground in the most uncomfortable position.

I don't know how much time passed, but I didn't care if I was sitting here for weeks on end.

I can't believe that HE would do that to me! I should've listened to Harry when he told me not to trust HIM.

I think I heard distant screams, but that may have just been my imagination.

I pulled my wand out of a hidden pocket in my dress with great difficulty, because just the smallest movement of my wrist hurt like a bitch.

I waved it with a shriek of pain, and the blood from my hands and from my dress were washed away.

The scratches were still there, and I knew for a fact that something in both of my wrists were broken.

I stood up from the floor, and I headed in the direction of the Great Hall. As it turns out, the screams weren't my imagination.

I gasped in shock because the Great Hall was overrun by Death Eaters, and everyone was trying to get out.

There were only about ten people left in the Great Hall besides the Death Eaters.

I didn't know any of them, except for HIM. The Great Hall's doors swung shut and they locked as I entered. Fuck, now I'm screwed over.

I discreetly waved my wand behind my back and the locks silently unlocked. Draco looked in my direction, which gathered the attention of the Death Eaters.

"Who are you?" A woman with curly black hair cackled at me.

I had enough reason to believe that she was insane, I could tell by the tone of her voice.

"None of your damn business." I told her bitchily.

She gaped at me after I said this, and so did many of the other Death Eaters.

"Excuse me? What did you just say to me?" The woman asked me.

"You heard me." I sneered.

The woman and the rest of the Death Eaters looked surprised at my confidence.

"Do you know who I am?" The woman asked me with a glare.

"No, but it's pretty obvious that you don't know who I am." I snarled.

"I'm Bellatrix Lestrange." The woman-Bellatrix-said to me with an evil grin.

"I couldn't care less." I retorted.

I was right, she WAS insane! I've heard of her! She went insane while she was in Azkaban.

"Bitch!" She screamed at me as she cast a spell at me.