Chapter 17

Chapter song: Warzone by The Wanted

Chapter 17-

I think I must've overslept, because when I woke up, Harry, Hermione, and Ron were running around the house, shouting at each other about the war.

"When's the war?" I asked them, alerting them that I was now awake.

"In a few hours! We have to get to Hogwarts!" Hermione shouted at me.

I ran my brush through my hair, and I went into the other room to change into some comfortable clothes.

I was now in black jeans, black leather flat footed boots, with a sleeveless black shirt that was tight, but not restricting.

I woke up Arcturus, and I went to find Fleur. She was talking to Bill, arguing that she would be in the war.

"You will not be in the war!" Bill argued.

"He's right." I said before she could protest against Bill.

"What do you mean?" Fleur asked me in defeat.

"You'll be at my house in America, taking care of Arcturus while I help in the war." I explained.

I kissed baby Arcturus's forehead and he giggled at me. I smiled down at him and told him that I love him.

I handed him to Fleur and she nodded at me, understanding that I needed her to do this.

"Where is your house in America?" Fleur asked me, kissing Bill quickly, exchanging 'I love you's.

"Los Angeles, California." I told her and she nodded.

"Be safe, both of you." Fleur demanded.

"You too." Bill and I said at the same time.

She apparated to my house in America, and I ran to Harry, Hermione, and Ron.

"You sure you want to be in this war?" Ron asked me.

"Yes, I'm sure." I told them all in assurance.

We apparated to Hogmeade an the cat alarms things went off, and someone pulled us into a shop.

It was a man who kind of looked like Dumbledore, and I knew for a fact the he was A Dumbledore, but not THE Dumbledore.

The Book of Powerful Families told me that Albus Dumbledore had a brother and a sister, Aberforth Dumbledore and the sister's name also started with an 'A'.

We were in a room, with a table, chairs, a broken mirror, and a large picture of Aberforth's sister.

Aberforth came back into the room and Harry, Hermione, and Ron all gaped at him.

"You must be Aberforth Dumbledore. It's an honor to meet you." I told him with a polite smile.

Aberforth gave me a small smile, and I returned it happily. Hermione, Ron, and Harry were now gaping at me.

"I'm surprised you know my name, and I know your's as well. It's nice to meet you too, Scarlett Shadows." Aberforth said to me.

"Thank you." I said to him with a small nod.

"Harry, I can see you in this mirror." Hermione said in surprise.

"Yeah, I can see you in this." Harry told her, holding up a shard of glass.

It looked like it would fit in the broken part of the mirror, and it probably would if we tried.

"How do you have this? It was-" Harry started to say, but Aberforth finished the sentence for him.