Chapter 14

Chapter song: Break the Spell by Daughtry

Chapter 14-

We ended up near Sirius Black's house, which was perfect since we were all tired and exhausted.

"Okay guys, Hermione was prepared and she stuffed clothes in her purse for all of us!" I told them, clapping my hands together once.

We changed into our clothes and I sighed in relief whenever I got out of that dress.

We went to a local coffee shop to discuss where we would go next, and I was happy. I needed a vanilla cappuccino right about now.

When we sat down, the waitress asked what we would like and when no one said anything, I did.

"I would like a vanilla cappuccino please." I said quietly.

"I'd like a black coffee no sugar please." Hermione told her.

"What she said." Ron said pointing at Hermione.

"Yeah same." Harry said, pointing at Hermione a well.

They stopped pointing when the waitress went away, and Hermione looked at me with disgust written all over her face.

"Ugh, how do you like those things?" She asked in horror.

I rolled my eyes at her and just then, two men walked into the coffee shop, which meant that we'd have to talk quieter.

The two men walked up to the counter, and I saw on of them reach discreetly for a wand.

"Expelliarmus!" I shouted at him with my wand pointed at him.

His wand flew at me, and I grabbed it out of the air with my left hand. Hermione, Ron, and Harry stood up quickly and the other guy hurled curses at us left and right.

Hermione knocked him out cold with a spell that I couldn't identify. She did the same with the other guy and we all lowered our wands.

They were Death Eaters, I could see the dark mark on their left forearms from where I was standing.

"We should erase their memories." Harry said.

"Obliviate." I cast, pointing my wand at the guy who I had disarmed.

Hermione erased the memories of the other Death Eater and the waitress came out with our drinks, setting them on the counter.

She looked around in shock, and Hermione, Ron, and Harry went to run out of the shop.

I took my coffee first, and thanked the kind waitress who was probably scarred for life now.

I ran out of the shop, stuffing the unknown man's wand in my shoulder bag, and I caught up with Harry, Hermione, and Ron with great difficultly.

Hermione saw the coffee cup in my hand and I gave her a look that said I-wanted-coffee-so-I-got-some.

She rolled her eyes and we headed in the direction of Sirius's house, since we didn't know where to go yet.

When we finally got there, I was done with my vanilla cappuccino, which had been pretty good.

Once we walked in the doorway with the door now closed, a ghost thing that looked like Dumbledore flew right at us.

I swear my heart stopped beating for a minute. The expressions on my friends' faces looked similar.

We got settled in, and we heard a subtle thump. Hermione cast a spell to see if we were alone, and we were. How odd...