Chapter 12

Chapter song: Alone Together by Fall Out Boy

Chapter 12-

Eight and a half months flew by, telling me that the end of my sixth year is near.

Why do my years always go faster than I want them to?! Ugh! I hate summertime!!! I prefer Autumn!!!!

During Winter Break, I had stayed here at Hogwarts and I had received a letter from Blaise, saying that his parents said that his new hair color suited him.

I had laughed so hard that I couldn't breathe for a few minutes. His parents liked his hair!! HA!

Autumn is a beautiful time of the year in my opinion because the trees are golden, orange, pink, red, yellow, and all other colors and I love it.

Draco and I had did tutoring every single day since the beginning of the school year, and we had been working extra hard lately.

What I've noticed was that Draco and Blaise have seemed really distracted lately, and I didn't need Draco to be distracted while he was tutoring me, which didn't matter now anyway.

Just an hour ago, he had called off the tutoring because he had important business to think about.

WHAT IMPORTANT BUSINESS?! MY IMPORTANT BUSINESS IS TO GET GOOD GRADES, YOU DOUCHE!

Those had been my thoughts whenever he had told me that he was calling it off, and I had to hold myself back from punching him in the face.

To say that I was pissed off was an understatement. OWLs are in two weeks and so were NEWTs!

Draco knew that I was wanting to be an auror, but that didn't stop him from not tutoring me anymore!

I NEEDED good scores on both of those weekly exams if I wanted to come back to Hogwarts next year!

I'll fail them both on the DADA part without a tutor! Ugh, stupid Malfoy! If I fail these things, it'll be his fault for bailing on me!

I stormed into the Great Hall, ignoring the curious looks from people, and I grabbed a glass of water.

When I was furious, I didn't eat. I couldn't. It was just like my body would reject the nourishment.

I ignored all of my Housemates' 'hellos' and 'good mornings' and I strode out of the Great Hall after finishing my water.

My mood confused them all because I was usually a very happy person, but today I wanted to choke Draco.

I knocked on Professor Snape's open DADA door, and he grunted, telling me to come in.

"Yes?" Snape asked me with a genuine smile.

I didn't offer a smile back, I was in too bad of a mood at the moment. Damn you Malfoy.

"Malfoy bailed on me so I need a new tutor. Who would you recommend?" I said and asked with a dark side to my voice.

He didn't look surprised that Malfoy bailed on me, which made me even more pissed off.

"The only one that I would recommend is Hermione Granger." Snape told me.

Wow. It only took three seconds for me to lose all respect for this man. Good job, Snape.

Snape was the only teacher in this entire school that actually liked me and he was also the only teacher that I like, and now he ruined that.

"Ugh, I would like to actually keep the dignity that I have left you know!" I said with a glare.

He shrugged my problem off and I clenched my jaw. I stomped it of his room in anger and frustration and I went to go find Hermione.

She wasn't in the library when I checked it. She wasn't with Luna Lovegood. And she wasn't with anyone else that I was still sort of friends with.