Chapter 16

Chapter song: Trying Not To Love You by Nickelback

Chapter 16-

We apparated back to the woods, and as soon as we got there, we turned around to see 5 snatchers.

Oh great, just great. They're going to turn us into the ministry, where we could be sentenced to die.

Think positive, Scarlett! If you think positive, things will go positive instead of negative! I think...

"Hello there beautiful." A snatcher said to me seductively.

I almost threw up as the nausea hit me. Bile flooded my mouth, but I swallowed it down.

He was about 3 inches taller me, he had greasy black hair, and blackish eyes that creeped me out.

I regret wearing a black leather vest today, with nothing underneath it but with a leather jacket over it, black leather jeans, and black leather boots that went up to 2 inches below my knees.

My hair was down, still curly, and really long. I needed to cut it. But that was something to think about later.

Hermione, Ron, Harry, and I ran in the opposite direction of the snatchers, and they fired spells at us as we ran.

Shit! We're screwed over! I threw spells back at them, which they got really angry about.

Oh, something that I forgot to mention was that I gave Harry that coffee shop guy's wand since Harry broke his.

Fortunately, the wand seemed to like Harry, but Harry was still having a hard time thinking of spells to cast at this moment.

"Bombarda!" I yelled, casting the destructive spell behind me.

I saw Hermione suddenly stop because a snatcher was in front of her, and she threw a stinging curse at Harry.

I knew immediately what she was doing, so I tried to help in any way that I could. The stinging curse looked like it hurt.

I grabbed his glasses off of his face so they wouldn't know, and I hurriedly put concealer on his scar while Hermione stood in front of me.

I hid my wand in my left boot discreetly, and I was proud of myself for being smart enough to think of that.

I helped Harry up, and the snatchers grabbed us, one by one by one by one. Unfortunately, I got stuck with the guy who had nastily flirted with me earlier.

He really needs to keep his hands from wandering in places that they weren't wanted. I told them this and he slapped me. Hard.

They collected Harry's wand, Hermione's wand, and Ron's wand, and they looked at me expectantly.

"I dropped mine in the woods while you people chased us." I said bitterly, lying.

They believed me, like the idiots they were, and the spare snatcher went to go see if I was right, and I tried not to panic.

"Leave it. It's not like she can get it anyway." The greasy haired guy said.

Ugh, his breath reeked! He needed a toothbrush, some toothpaste, and a shower. And he needed them desperately. And he needed them SOON!

We were all asked for names, and Hermione, Ron, and Harry lied about their names, so I did too.

"Samara Clemins." I replied to the question when it reached me.

They checked a notebook for confirmation of our names, and when they didn't find our fake names, they glared at us.

"Hey, wait. I think this one's Harry Potter!" Snatcher #4 exclaimed.