Chapter 19

Chapter song: Ignorance by Paramore

Chapter 19-

I opened my eyes and I winced at the headache that had apparently formed when I was having my 'Out of Body Experience'.

Speaking of that, did that really just happen?! Did I really just see Dumbledore, come back as a ghost, and then save people?! Yeah... I'm insane, it's official.

Where is everybody? Why don't I hear, or see anyone? Please tell me that everyone's still alive!

Wait, didn't I see Voldemort earlier, walking up to the other courtyard from the Forbidden Forest?

Everyone must be there! I wonder what happened...... Is everyone all right? Did anyone get hurt?

I struggled to get up, and I almost shouted in pain. Black spots clouded my vision from the pain.

I twisted slightly so I could get a good look at what was causing my pain, and I gritted my teeth. There's glass from shattered windows in my back.

How did I get from the forest to here?! It's not like I could crawl back! Did someone carry me here? Did Voldemort?

I shuddered at the thought of him touching me, carrying me, and probably dropping me on the ground where I now lay.

Did he actually drop me? Is that how I have glass in my back? Is that why I am bleeding? Hey! Wait a minute!

If I was actually dead from being hit with the killing curse, why would people think that I'm dead if I was bleeding?! People are weird and stupid sometimes.

I pulled the stupid glass out. I used a spell to stop the bleeding and I jogged as fast as I could to the other courtyard to see what the fuss had been about. I hope I hadn't missed too much.

I hid behind one of the pillars on the left side of the courtyard and I wasn't noticed by anyone.

I noticed Hagrid carrying someone, and I also noticed that my engagement ring was still on my finger.

Draco didn't take the ring off of my finger when I 'died'? Why would he keep it on me? What would the point be?

"Harry Potter, is dead!" Voldemort yelled, pointing at the body in Hagrid's arms.

Hagrid was crying, and I can't believe that I hadn't noticed that before now. People gasped. A tear streaked down my cheek.

My old friend is dead.... He was one of the most kindest people that I had ever met, and he's dead.... My 'killer' killed him like he 'killed' me.

"Harry Potter, is dead!" Voldemort yelled again, repeating himself.

The Death Eaters laughed, all except for Draco and Blaise, who were nowhere to be found. Where were they? Aren't they Death Eaters too?

"You all will put your trust in me now. Whoever doesn't join me, will die. Step forward to join me!" Voldemort shouted.

Nobody stepped forward, and Voldemort was an idiot to think that anyone would- what the hell?!

Neville stepped forward, limping on one leg, and the Death Eaters laughed at him while I and other people gaped at him.

"What is your name, boy?" Voldemort asked.

"Neville Longbottom." Neville said bitterly.

All of the Death Eaters rioted with laughter, and I glared at each and every one of them, even my parents. Neville was my friend too.

"I would like to say something!" Neville said in his thick British accent.

Voldemort motioned for him to speak, which was one of his greatest mistakes. Especially for thinking that Neville would go to his side.