[Chapter 9]

been a while ;) 

Chapter [9]

   Me and Ash were speeding off in Yoda laughing like crazy and trying not to hit other cars trying to pull up into the parking lot.

   Me and Ash went to a place in town known as Sam's Sushi. Their sushi was great and they had a very nice, light atmosphere. In the background the radio played Radioactive by Imagine Dragons and Ash just pulsed her chest to the beat. Her love for music was pretty... cute. Especially her taste, it was barely like anything she played in her band, according to what she sang for me... Another thing... her singing voice was to die for. 

   I ordered the Sashini and Ash order California Rolls. 

   "California Rolls arn't sushi, Ash." I smirked at her, she chuckled,

   "Well they sell it here, right? And this is a Sushi place, right?"

   "Yes and yes." I said smiling, assuming where this would go.

   "Then it's Sushi." She laughed at herself, she had a very loud laugh, not like Lisey's small giggle...

   After Sushi me and Ash drove over to a pretty secluded park that her and Andy found on the other side of town. 

   We sat up on the top of the hill leaning against Yoda's tires. 

    "Let's play a question game," she said

   "Uh Oh." I replied and laughed, "Now I know you have something to hide," She smiled devilishly, "We're definatly playing."

   "What would your name be if you were a Porn Star?" She asked me laughing. 

   "James Cock." I answered quickly, she gave me a look and I smiled sheepishly, "Already had that picked out, have for years." She burst out laughing at me.

   The questions went on for a while. We sat there under the cloudy overcat sky, afraid it would rain. We laughed so hard we snorted and I genuinly got to know her, we were so cmfortable talking to each other... until I asked her, "So how do you feel about moving here?"

   "I don't know,"

   Ash was looking down at her tuxedo shoes, and a drop of water fell onto them.  Her eyes were dry... at the moment, but it was beginning to rain, very lightly now, but the sky would soon grow darker with clouds and I had a feeling it would pour. I could tell I'd hit a nerve and his was a touchy subject.

   "I just, don't like it here. I mean I love Andy, he's always there for me but... I'm still really lonely... not like that's a big hange but now, it's different too..." She faded off and looked away from me.

   "What do you mean?" I asked her

   "Well, it's not a big deal... but I've just never really had a good friend, a real one that would stick up for me..."

   Her voice was cracking but she tried to hide it from me.

   She sat up and there were tears still in her eyes, I wasn't sure if they had fallen yet or those were just rain drops on her cheeks.

   "Ash-" I began, but she cut me off.

   "No. Fuck this. We ditched to have fun, moping over my baggage is not fun. Let's go." She stood up, still not entirely looking at me.

   "Ash." I said again, more serious, stronger.

   She looked back down at me on the floor and gave me her hand, "Get up, let's go get ice cr-" I grabbed her dainty hand and yanked her back to the ground.