[Chapter 11] (Warning: This Chapter Contains Graphic Content)

I cannot stress enough, there is a intense graphic scene near the end of this chapter, so don't get mad at me if you read it and are bothered because I've given you 2 warnings! (in my opinion it isn't bad enough to be rated R, but it's still... uncomfortable for sensitive people (LIKE MYSELF!!)

[Chapter 11]

I stared back at Noah and urged him to go with the total lie I'd come up with, please please please... I silently begged. He just kept staring at me before suddenly snapping out of it and nodding, "Thanks." 

I smirked as if nothing was wrong but... oh damn, everything was wrong. 

Not only did Noah kiss me, but... I'd kissed him back, I'd tried not to, I'd tried and begged myself not to, to just push him away or at least not respond... but I did, and I barely slept that night because of it. 

See, I may be a total asshole but I am downright against cheating. Cheat on me? And you're gone, but me being the person someone cheated with I couldn't bare it either, the guilt would eat me away until I told... But I also didn't want to split up Noah and Lisey so... I decided to put it behind me, no matter how much I wanted to kiss Noah again, he wasn't mine and he never will be... 

I refocused on the image in front of me, Noah laid in bed looking like shit, but... attractive shit? His hair was sweaty and a mess, and his greyish blue eyes were tired and empty, but locked on Lisey's. 

And there was Lisey, my beautiful, brown eyed, long legged cousin. They looked so perfect together,   and then there was me, this short, faded red and dark brown hair, uncomfortably creepy light blue eyes. Me and Noah didn't match, we didn't fit together. 

I cleared my throat, "I'm um gonna go, I'll be back a little bit later," Lisey and Noah just nodded and didn't really acknowledge me leaving. 

That irritated me. 

I walked out of the house slightly annoyed and just started walking down Noah's street. 

I'd gotten about a block away before I realized, I didn' know this place and I had no clue where I was going, so I pulled out my phone and scrolled through my contacts until I found the one I wanted. 

The line rang and rag until finally they picked up, "Hello?"

"Hey, Arthur, it's Ash." 

***

Arthur came to pick me up within a matter of minutes because he was in the area.

He pulled up next to me on the side of the road and winked, "Like my new car?" He asked, reffering to the silver Volvo.

"It's an Edward Cullen car..." I joked and he shot me a dashing smirk.

I asked him to drive me to the hair salon down the road because well, what does a weird girl like me do when she gets emotional, she dyes her hair! Hoorayyy!!

I felt like I needed something familiar, so I chose me and Andy's natural hair colour. I had to admit, the natural colour looked nice on me, since it was well... what I was born with, but my eyebrows didn't match so no one would've known I had this colour.

Arthur  decided to take me out to breakfast because I was far too lazy to make anything, and I didn't feel like heading back to Lip-lock Lisey and Nose-kissing Noah. Heh. I'm funny.