[Chapter 2]

Chapter [2]

Me and Noah finally arrived at his house, we were greeted by his parents. His mother, Miranda Johnson, smiled at me, "Lisey. Sweetheart. We heard, I'm so sorry darling. Aaron got a hold of your father, he'll be in tomorrow." I bit my lip to keep back the tears. She was so sweet, and she cared so freaking much about me like I was her daughter. She approached me with her arms wide open, I gratefully fell into her embrace. I wrapped my arms around her neck and squeeze her tightly.

"Darling, you're welcome to stay with us for as long as you like." She whispered in my ear and I smiled at her, "Thank you." I told her and she put a hand on my shoulder, "Actually, that is no option. You're staying with us, a pretty girl like you alone in that big house of your's? Tsk tsk." I smiled at her and blushed.

Noah grabbed my hand quickly and smirked at his folks, "Be up stairs! Don't come up!"

They chuckled and nodded, waving us off. His parents were completely okay with young love since they'd been married since they were eighteen and together in general since they were nine. They found their own love extremely young, no one thought they would last but here they are, thirty-nine years later. Still madly in love.

You can see it in their eyes.

Noah led me to his bedroom, and kissed my cheek, "I love you. If you want you can stay in my bed... to, you know..." He smiled shyly. I smiled at him and kissed his  own cheek. "I love you too. And... thank you." He cocked his head a bit.

"For what?"

I smiled at my toes and spoke quietly, "For saving my life earlier, for not letting me be alone tonight, and for loving me." I blushed at the last part and he lifted my face with his finger. 

I faced him, admiring his soft baby-ish features, his light grey-blue eyes held love, worry, and passion in one tight little bundle. 

"Lisey... Damn..." He stared at me, his eyes grazing my face, making me feel self concious. 

"You're so beautiful, inside, out.. in between." I giggled at his joke. "I love you're laugh," He sighed then kissed my lips softly. It felt nice knowing I could do this whenever now, anywhere, anytime. Noah was mine, and I was his.

---

Noah's Point of View...

Me and Lise fell asleep, with her cuddled up against my chest. She wore some of my old clothes from when I was a kid. I thought it was funny how they still fit her, she just gave me a playful glare.

I sighed and my eyes fluttered open... It's Sunday... Ugh. I have that, 'Tomorrow's Monday' feeling, Lisey made a little puppy-dog whimper in her sleep and rolled over a bit, luckily giving me room to stand up, what time was it? 

I sat up and grabbed my cell from my bedside table, it was noon and I had...

What?!

Eight missed calls, and twelve unread texts.

 I checked the text from my Mom first.

Left you guys some pastries on the counter. Your father left town for a meeting, he'll be back tonight, I'm out with Olivia and her little girl, Abbi.

I texted back a simple 'okay. love you.' and moved on to the next messages.

A couple were from Erik yelling or... CAPSing for me to get up and telling me that he asked out Tia-D.. Hm... I never pictured that one...

The next ones were from different unknown numbers.

Whoo qavee youu thee clapp??

urr soooooo grossss noahh

EW.

All basically saying the same thing... They were talking about me having STDs-which I don't by the way. 

The last one was from Rachelle, a simple smiley face. 

It was time to end this shit.

I scrolled through my contacts and hit her number, and called her. That fucking  bitch.

"Hey Clappy."

I bit my tongue from spitting hundreds of curse words at her, take the fucking high road and end this, Noah!

"Hey Roachle." Well... maybe the high road isn't really destined for myself. I smirked, this girl was going to get what she deserved. 

"What the fuck do you want, N.J.?" 

I smirked devilishly, "I want you to shut your fucking mouth! I do not have STDs and niether does Lisey, niether does Nicole! I never even had sex with Nicole, or Lisey for that matter!" I'd moved out of my bedroom to keep from waking Lisey. 

"Ugh, just get over it Noah! What's done is done. Maybe you shouln't have left me that one night at the fair, maybe things would be different." 

I burst with a whole new wave of fury, "That's what this is about!? You left me! I was keeping Lisey from being fucking raped! I saved her! And that's why you're being such a bitch! I'm pretty sure you were drunk! You left!" 

I heard a whimper on the other line, "I didn't want you to save her Noah! She was supposed  to get raped so that me and her would be closer! I could open up to her if she was just as messed up as me! It's not fair! She's pretty and she has you, and she has the perfect life! Do you know how it feels to be raped as a freshman!? No! I do! It's not hard to open up about it unless the other person understands! I wanted us to be closer!!"

She was bawling loudly and I was speechless. 

"Rachelle?"

I spun on my heel, Lisey was standing behind me with teary eyes, biting her thumb.

---

Hey guys!!

How'd you like it?!!! I kind of wanted to clear up some stuff :/ You know? 

I loved writing this though >:D How do you feel towards Rachelle now? Is she pathetic? Insane? Sad? Let me know!

Do you guys think Lisey should forgive Rachelle for everything? Yes? No?

Personally I do, but I really want to hear your guys's opinions, mainly because the comments, votes, and everything (mainly comments!) give me inspiration to write, the the more ideas you give me the more often chapters wiill come out, and the more you'll probably like them!

PS Chapters will be put out as soon as I can get them out, but we have three more weeks till our semester ends and I need to keep my grades up, hope you understand if a chapter isn't up when I say it will be.

PPS And remember ALSO to read my story Death by Insanity! Check out the cover, I made it myself, :P I likey.

LOVE YOU!

COMMENT, VOTE & KEEP READING!

-k.