[Chapter 10]

[Chapter 10]

I layed in my bed and over thought almost every aspect of my idiotic, manwhore life. 

Why?

I groaned and covered my head with my pillow. I'm such a moron. I'm so guilty, I don't deserve Lisey, why the fuck did I do that... 

I'd been laying in bed for a few days  now, telling my Mom that I was sick and couldn't go to school... Or face Lisey. I'd just break down in front of her. She's the sweetest girl in the world and I'd fucked everything up. 

There was a knock at my bedroom door. 

"Noah," My mom spoke softly, "There's someone on the phone for you."

"Tell them I'm throwing up." 

"She really needs to talk to you sweetie." 

Oh God. Was it Lisey? Or worse... Ash? I suddenly felt all of my guilt from the past week build up in my throat... fuck... that's not guilt.

Shit!

I sprinted out my door, nearly knocking over my mom and barely made it before I started puking my guts up into my toilet. 

"Sorry, he's really sick right now, I'll have him call you back." She said back into the phone and then hung up, "Noah are you alright? Do you need to go to the doctor sweetie?"

The reminder of a doctor reminded me of Lisey's mom. How could I do this to her when she's so sensitive right now?!

I threw up more.

I can't fucking handle this, I was actually beginning to feel sick now, my throat hurt and I was sweating a ton. My shirt was nearly soaked.

"Noah you should go lay down. Want me to call Lisey? I'm sure she'd love to take care of you while me and your father go to his convention this weekend." My mom offered helpfully. 

"No." 

"Noah, look at me." I looked up at her from my disgusting toilet, "What?" 

"That poor girl is lonely, her mother is in the hospital, her father left them, like you said, she doesn't get along with her cousins and her Aunt has been in the hospital taking care of her mom all the time. Damnit Noah, You're pretty much all she has and you've been ignoring her, what is it, do you not like her anymore?"

"No! I-I mean of course I do, but I mean... I love her..." Then how do you feel about Ash? 

"Then that's it, I'm inviting her over." My mom said sternly, "Also, your phone has been blowing up with messages, you left it in your car." 

I nodded and caught it as she tossed it to me.

Ash: Call me back fucker, we gotta talk.

Ash: Noah I know you aren't actually sick, seriously dude fucking call me. 

Lisey: Babe you okay? Call me xoxo

Lisey: Noah I'm getting worried, please call me back and we have to talk

Lisey: Just found out you're sick. Get better baby!

Erik: I MISS YOU BOO BOO OMG COME BACK TO ME, I LOVE YOU.

I gave a slight laugh at Erik's text before shutting off my phone and putting it in my back pocket.