Stay with me

* Devan's POV *
Elizabeth has been stab by that Amanda bitch! She stabbed her a couple of times, and one near her heart. Why is she doing this! Isn't there any other way for her to settle her problem with Elizabeth? Why must she stab Elizabeth?! I just called the ambulance and they are on their way. I see Elizabeth lying on my lap so lifeless. Her eyes were close and she is loosing a lot of blood. I can't stop crying. Why must this happen to her? Why not me? Why her?!

"Elizabeth please stay with me. Please don't close your eye princess. Please don't. I don't want to loose you. I can't live without you! You are my bestfriend! Please wake up! I need you!"

Suddenly her breathing is getting slower along with her heart beat.

"Elizabeth no. Elizabeth don't! ELIZABETH PLEASE!"

I started panicking and then the paramedics arrived and took her away from me. I just sit there crying and that's when a few policemen told me to follow them. This is really not the right freaking time to ask or interrogate me with questions. I seemed to not have a choice so I followed them anyway.

***

They told me that they had contacted Elizabeth's parents that she is in the hospital. I know they would probably be freaking out like how I did. I'm much more calmer now. The police gave me around 15 minutes to calm down. I nearly started to hyperventilate. It's seriously not cool.

The policeman asked me a few questions like how it happened, who did it and etc. I told them everything. Seriously, EVERYTHING. From how it started until what happened just now. After all the questions, I asked one of the men if I could go see Elizabeth and he said I was good to go.

He was nice, he even insisted to send me to the hospital using the police care. It was so cool. Now I'm at the hospital with Elizabeth's parents. They were crying so hard, more to like her mum. Seeing her crying makes me wanted to cry and eventually I did. I went over to her and hugged her really tight and she did the same thing to me.

We hugged each other for a good 15 minutes until the doctor came out. We quickly went up to the doctor and asked if she is okay. I'm really not looking forward of hearing what he have to say.

"There's good news and there's bad. The good news is, she is stable but the bad news is, she is on coma and we do not know exactly when will she wake up."

I have two emotions right now. I can't even tell which is more, being happy that she is still alive or being sad that she is on coma and I will not be able to hear her laugh or she her smile.

Even Elizabeth's mum looks happy and sad at the same time. Atleast she is still alive and we don't have to worry about that anymore.

I hope everything will be alright and I hope all of this will go back to normal. I feel like all of this is a dream. I just can't believe that things are happening this fast. I really wished that once I wake up, everything will be back to normal like how it was before.
-------------------------------------------------------
That was unexpected. Elizabeth got stab and now she is on coma. That's a lot to handle. What do you think happened to Lucy and Amanda though? I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter!😇 Don't forget to vote, comment and share with your friends! 💕 That will mean a lot to me! ✨💓