Be mine?

* Elizabeth's POV *
It has been a month since the last time Amanda called me. I think was justvtrying to freak me out. School also had already started and I still could not get over the fact that it freaking 2015! Why is the time getting faster day by day? Today is Wednesday which means I have 7 1/2 hours of school then followed by 3 1/2 hours of training (I'm in varsity for this year volleyball season) and God knows how many hours I need to do my homeworks.

* Devan's POV *
Valentine's Day is like 10 days away. I am trying to think of a way to ask Elizabeth to be my valentine and also to be my girlfriend. This is just so difficult because one, I really want Elizabeth to be mine and two, she is my bestfriend and I don't want our friendship to ruin just because of love.

I had a plan in mind. I thought of doing something romantic for her but not too cliché. I planned it out perfectly, all o got to do now is to wait for the perfect time to start putting my plan in reality.

* Elizabeth's POV *
10 days until Valentine's Day. I'm definitely spending my Valentine's Day alone. Atleast on the bright side I could Netflix and chill with myself. Okay I think that sounds weird but whatever. At the same time I wish I have a date on Valentine's Day. I know Devan's my bestfriend and we love each other but I'm sure he has a girl in his mind that he is going to ask to be his date and it's definately not me, that's for sure.

I just think my love of my life is not here yet since I'm still 15, well soon going to be since my birthday is on the July 27.

Why am I thinking about Valentine's Day during practice? Omg. I should really stop thinking about things like this. Anyway, there's this girl that is my teammate and she got transfer because of some personal issue (that's what people say). She is really bitchy but I do t really pay attention to her because I don't want to find any trouble with anyone this time round. Her name is Vanessa Montez. Vanessa and I aren't enemies not friends, we're like just teammates. We only talked during practice or at the hallways when we have to change classes. Mostly the talks are about volleyball. That's it.

* Vanessa's POV * (you didn't see that coming 😉)
I'm still kind of new in this school. I've only been here for a month. I moved her was because I was a troublemaker in my previous school and I got into a fight a lot. I like the new school but I don't have a real friend yet. Although, I met one of my teammate from volleyball. Her name is Elizabeth but she lets me call her El.

She's a really nice girl. She don't really have many friends that are girls and what I heard from rumours were that she always steals their boyfriends. That's bs but I think I like her. We are like two oppositely different people. I really want her to be my friend but I know, definately that she thinks I'm a total bitch but I think I can change myself to be friends with her. She seems the nicest one in my grade. I mean the rest of the girls in my level are seriously sluty and some shit.

Oh well.
-------------------------------------------------------
Hey readers! I hope you enjoyed this chapter. I'm kind of running out of ideas but I think I'll be back on track soon.😁 Anyways, do you really think that what Amanda told Elizabeth on the phone was just a joke?🤔 Do you think Elizabeth and Devan will be a cute couple?😏Delizabth? Don't forget to comment, vote and share with your friends!😇 Love you💞❣