Miserable again

* Elizabeth's POV *
Devan told me everything that happened to me. I can't believe that Amanda stabbed me. I did not expect that they will do it to that extent. I've missed a lot of things that happened in school for the past 3 months. At least I can go home today. It's Friday and the doctor said that once I reach home, I need a lot of rest. They said that my would are not fully healed. The stab it's pretty deep so it takes sometime to heal. There were a lot of stitches on me. It's really scary.

Devan said he will be meeting me at my house so I didn't try to ask him or anything. I'm really excited to go home and lay on my bed because my bed is way more comfortable than the hospital bed.

* Devan's POV *
Little did Elizabeth know, I am at her house to surprise her. I made her favourite dessert that was fudge brownie with mini m&m chocolates in them. I hope she will like it. I realised something when the day I told her what happened to her that led her in the hospital. She had this weird look plastered on her face. I can't make out how she was feeling. It's like she had mixed emotions. I hope she just shrugged it off though because Lucy and Amanda are gone anyways.

I think I do not need to worry about that because Elizabeth is a strong girl and she can take the pressure. I need to focus on surprising her and seeing her reaction. I can her the car parked outside the house. I think this is the perfect time to get ready and surprise her. I heard the door open and I screamed,

"SURPRISE!" While holding the brownie in front of me.

She covered her mouth because she was speechless. I put the aside and she ran towards me and hugged me.

"Welcome home, princess," I said to her

She had the most cheeky smile plastered across her lips. I missed that smile. It's cute.

"Thank you Devan for doing this!" She said

"No problem," I replied, winking.

* Elizabeth's POV *
I can't believe what Devan had done for me. I found what he did was cute. Well he was cute too. He wore a flannel, folding it until it reaches before his arm. It was really attractive.

***

Devan had went home like hours ago and I'm in my room lying on my bed while thinking about Lucy and Amanda. Why does Amanda still hates me? I thought the problem between us was long time settled? Suddenly I heard my phone rings. Without looking at the ID, I just answered it. If only I knew what was coming.

"Hello?" I said

"Miss me bitch?" An unknown caller said

"Who is this?"

"Oh little miss Elizabeth don't remember me? How sad." The caller said.

Wait I recognise that voice.

"Amanda?" I asked

"Yes, I'm glad you are awake. Do you know that because of you I'm stuck in this stupid juvie!" She said, more like yelling.

"Its not my fault! You were the one that stabbed me! I didn't asked you to do it!" I defended myself.

"Oh really? If you, bitch, didn't make me hate you, I wouldn't have stabbed you!"

"What?" I said feeling completely lost.

"Just watch your back because your worst nightmare is coming your way, honey." She said. Even though I can't see her, I can tell she was smirking at the end when she finish her sentence.

"Whatever," and I ended the call.

I'm really scared right now. I don't know what would be coming to my way. It's Amanda. Who am I kidding with? It's freaking Amanda Thompson! I really feel miserable right now. I feel miserable again.
-------------------------------------------------------
No Elizabeth is out of the hospital. And Amanda called Elizabeth? How she get her number though? Anyways, I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter!😇 Don't forget to vote, comment and share with your friends!❣💞