¡I need your help!

* Amanda's POV *
I have never been so happy on a Monday morning! Why? Oh, because Devan and I are a couple. How come? After the party he asked me out and I was so happy! Now I think being friends with Elizabeth is worth it but now I'm gonna take her down.

* Devan's POV *
I can't believe Amanda and I are a thing now... How did it happen? Was I drunk at the party? Well maybe I just have to wait and see how far does this relationship goes.

* Elizabeth's POV *
I didn't get a chance to talk to any of them. It's like something is avoiding me to get near them because every time I wanted to call them, there will surely be someone that wanted to talk to me. That's odd but let's see how their relationship goes

***

~ Two weeks past ~

* Devan's POV *
I can't be with Amanda any longer! She is just so clingy! I need help but I don't know who I should go to. This is just so stressing! Maybe I could just talk to Elizabeth about it and she might give some ideas that I can do. Now I need to find her.

"Hey Elizabeth!"

"What's up?"

"I have a slight problem and I don't know what to do,"

"Tell me what happen? Maybe I can help you?"

"Can you meet me at my house after school? You still do know where's my house, right?"

"Yea sure and of course I still remember my best friend's house"

"Alright see ya after school! Bye!"

"Bye!"

~ Last period ~

"Devan! Baby!"

Arhh that voice. Can I mute her?

"Yes babe?"

"My parents are out of town for a week so you wanna come to my house?"

"Sorry I can't, I promised my mum that I will help her with her gardening today after school"

"Oh okay."

"Bye babe,"

"Bye baby!"

~ At Devan's house ~

"Elizabeth, I need your help. Amanda has been so clingy and I hate it. I just can't stand it. I need you to help me. I need your help." I told Elizabeth and I felt like weights has falls off my shoulder.

"Oh... What do you want me to do?"

"I don't know. Maybe you could just give her hints that I don't like her or something. I just can't take it anymore with all her nonsense."

"Alright, alright okay. Since you are my best friend I will help but if I get in trouble, I'm going to drag you with me," she said while laughing.

Oh my god, her laugh. It's so cute. Devan stop it! You still having a problem right now! It's not the right time to think that her laugh is cute.

"Yea sure you can drag me in. Thanks Elizabeth! I know I can count on you!"

And she suddenly hugged me. Her hugs are genuine hugs. I like them they are so comfortable and warm. WAIT! What the hell am I thinking?!

"You're welcome. If you need me, I will be there for you because that's what best friends are for, isn't it?"

"Yea,"

"Alright! I got to go now! See you tomorrow Devan! Bye!"

"Alright! See ya! Bye!"

I wonder what will happen tomorrow...

-------------------------------------------------------
Wow that's a lot of conversation? Anyways what do you think will happen next? And do you think that Devan actually has feelings for Elizabeth?