Forever Together

* Elizabeth POV *
It's been 3 months and I have been happy then ever. My 2 most important people in my life always made me happy and now my body is fully healed. Devan and I have been together for nearly 4 months and I've never been happier being around him. The hates has stopped and now I have more friends than usual but of course I never left my 2 bestfriend behind, Devan and Vanessa.

About Amanda and Lucy, both of them are getting out from juvie soon but I don't find them as a threat any longer. I know what they did to me before was really bad but I have already forgave them, at the same time, I'm gonna beware of them because we will never know what she will try to do again.

* Devan's POV *
I feel like I'm the luckiest man alive because I'm dating Elizabeth which is also known as my awesome girlfriend. We have been dating for nearly 4 months and I can tell you that she is not like the other girls that I have dated. She is not clingy, not controlling or not even possessive. I'm not kidding, she is just awesome and cool. She is literally chill with what I do and she trust me as much as how I trust her.

We have never cheated on each other and we always know where we are going so that we know we are not going to do anything stupid. I hope our relationship last long or maybe reaches until we get married. I know I'm thinking too far but hey! There's no harm of just imagining it.

* Vanessa POV *
I have been hanging together with my cousin and Elizabeth ever since the first day I saw Elizabeth. I can tell you that Elizabeth is a really chill and cool girl. She is not Like the other kind of girls that we have in school. Even though she has a lot of friends now, she never forgets us, Devan and I, we always sit together during laugh and breaks. We never left each other's sides during school except for our classes though.

My friendship is literally the friendship that I couldn't ask for more. I really hope that our friendship can last until we grow up and have our own kids and family so we can tell them how we met and also the shits that we've been through. This will never be the end.
-------------------------------------------------------
This is the ending for this book.😭 I hope you guys enjoyed reading this as much as I enjoy writing this.😊 If you guys want me to write a sequel, I will but if there is 50 votes for this book so yea...😁 Don't forget to comment, vote and share with your friends!😇 Love you all!🙆🏻💞💕✨😘