My Angel My Demon

(Chapter 6)

"Having fun in the snow"

Selest Rosmary Night Pov:

I woke up with a chill running down my back. I looked to my window to see that it had snowed last night while I was sleeping. Oh that's right! I fell asleep in Nexon's arms last night. Wow he is really comfortable for a man of muscle.

I turned around to see Nexon next to me with his eyes staring at me.

"Oh I'm sorry Nexon. Did I wake you?" I asked worried.

"No my sweet. I woke up before you." He told me smiling. He then brushed my hair out of my face.

I giggled. Then I looked back to the window. I wanna go out, and play in the snow.

"Nexon do you wanna go outside, and play in the snow with me?" I asked giving one of my best puppy eyes.

"Actually my sweet I wanted to do the same with you." He told me surprising me.

"Yay!" I jumped at him excited.

He chuckled at me, and he hugged. Then he threw me over his back, and carried me off the bed.

He put me down letting me let out a giggle.

"Nexon you can use what ever cloths in the room you were in yesterday. Take all the time you need to get ready. I take a long time in the shower." I said grinning like a fool. I woke up so happy this morning.

I did something that will be stuck in my head forever. I kissed him on the cheek, and ran off to my bathroom. I shut the door quickly, and locked it. I put my ear to the door to hear him chuckling saying something about how adorable I was.

I jumped in my shower scrubbing, and dubbing away. I can admit I still act like a kid at heart. After a period of time I came out of my shower wrapping a towel around my body. I started brushing my teeth. That's when I remembered I have a radio in my bathroom for a reason.

I cranked up the music, and finished brushing my teeth. I walked into my room walking into my walk in closet. I dressed up in black sweat pants with my white winter coat. With black, and white snow boots. With that white hat, and gloves.

I sprayed some perfume in the air, and ran through it.

I'm finally ready!

I walked to Nexon's room. He was already in his dark blue snow get up. It looked good on him actually. Jeez butterflies why are you torturing me?!?

"I'm ready Nexon." I said cheerfully.

He looked at me smiling nodding his head.

We walked downstairs to the front door. Mickey was still asleep so I didn't bother waking waking him up. When I opened the door Nexon surprised me ten full. He grabbed me by my waist, and threw me on his shoulder. Jeez this guy was strong! Then he ran, and jumped into a pile of snow. We were covered in snow, and we were laughing like maniacs.

I got up quickly, and made a snow ball. He was looking the other way so this gave me the chance to throw it. I threw it with all my might, and bullseye. Right on the neck.

Then he didn't move. He was scaring me now. Then he turned around with a mischievous grin. Oh no. He grabbed a handful of snow. Then he made a snow ball. Then the most amazing thing happened. He jumped up in the air. Like literally in the air. Then he threw the snowball towards me.

That's when I dodged it like a pro. He looked at me in shock. This was gonna be fun.

_________________________________

Vote*Comment*Follow

~Mrsbluey