My Angel My Demon

(Chapter 9)

"This is the day I loose my sanity"

Nexon Azel Orias Pov:

I was in the jewelry store five miles from Selest's house in town. I told her I was getting a surprise, but of course I didn't say what it was. There were so many selections I could have chosen from, but I wanted to get her something that meant I promised to marry her one day. That's when I saw the sliver ring with a red gem in the middle with diamonds surrounding it all over. I picked this one out because it reflected her beauty, and it was one of her favorite colors.

I had enough money to buy the ring because I can manifest money into my pockets. That's when I left out the store proud to love Selest, and teleported back to Selest's home happy then ever. Once I stepped onto the snow I smelt it. It was the smell of blood on the cold snow. The thing that angered me more was that it was Selest's, and Mickey 's blood. Even worse I smelt death.

I ran with all of my might to where the smell of death came from. I reached my destination, and it was Mickey. His blood still leaking out of his innocent form. Then I turned my head to see Selest's blood on the side of her house. I'm going to fucking kill the person who is responsible for this with my bare hands!

I got on one knee to examine Mickey trying to calm myself down from losing my sanity. So much for that. That is when I found the note crumpled in Mickeys mouth. It read:

Dear Nexon,

What a lovely surprise to see you have found such a beautiful planet. It's also wonderful to see you have found your other half. Her screaming in pain was wonderful to watch." Oh please stop! Your hurting him!" It was hilarious. Oh the most fun part was when she called for you, and quote on quote said"Nexon please I love you". Brother dear. I'm surely going to make you pay for what you have done. Though it's too soon to kill the girl. Maybe some day by day torture? Hmm I can't wait to glide a blade down her back. Well brother. I hope you the worse like always.

Sincerely

Havos,

P.s: Pay backs a bitch? Ain't it....

Tears were streaming down my face by now. My love. I'm so sorry. I will save you. I promise you my love.

"I'm going to kill that that demon!" I yelled in a demonic growl.

Then my wing's popped out of my back, and my shirt ripped. My fangs came out long, and sharp. While my claws reached its longest limit. He's going to die today. Then my eyes went red.

I tracked his sent to my home plant Avos. Forever, and always I promised her. Forever, and always.