My Angel My Demon

(Chapter 2)

"More peaceful then usual"

Selest Rosmary Night Pov:

What did he mean by he found me? Clearly I was on the dumb struct side today.

Then I heard barking behind me. I turned around to see Mickey running towards me with his tounge sticking out of his mouth. He halted next to me looking at the man with curiosity in his eyes. That's weird because Mickey usually barks at trespassers, or when danger is near by. Is this man not dangerous?

He tilted his head a bit examining the man. Then he ran up to him full speed.

The man looked down at Mickey, and smiled. He rubbed Mickeys head with one of his large hands.

He had to be at least six feet tall compared to my five'five form.

"Do you have a place to stay? Um because you know angels, or demons don't really have places to live on earth." I said quivering nervously.

"Actually no. Why, are you inviting me to your home?" he whispered looking up from Mickey.

"Of course." I said feeling offended. Why would I feel offended?

Then I noticed the cut on his left arm. It was oozing blood from the horrible gash. I ran up to him grabbing his arm gently so I wouldn't hurt him.

"Oh my. We have to get this wrapped up quickly. You must be in a lot of pain." I insisted. I looked up to meet his eyes. They were so mesmerizing. They were also my favorite colors.

He moved his head to my face level letting our fore heads touch together.

"Do not worry of me my sweet. I must worry for you. You have been standing too long in this cold air."he advised me looking rather worried.

I nodded my head not wanting to argue with him.

"Um follow me to my home. It should be through this trail." I said turning my head quickly hide my blush.

Mickey walked along side of me. So many emotions were running through me. It was like I was going to burst. Maybe I was going to burst!

We finally reached my home. Wait how is he going to get in with those wings?!

"Um do those go in your back, or are they that way permanently?" I asked uncertain because his wings wouldn't make an inch in.

Then he smiled. He closed his eye, and took on a deep breath. As he was letting his breath out his wings were pulling themselves into his back. It was a fantastic sight to see.

"That was amazing!" I said cheerfully opening the door looking back at him. I went inside gesturing my hand for him to follow. I had three bedrooms. Which was including mine.

I told him to follow me to the living room. He came in looking around as if he saw a new world.

"Please sit while I grab the first aid kit."

He sat down gracefully, and nodded towards me.

"I will be back." I stated walking up stairs.

I went to the bathroom, and looked in the cabinet below the sink. There was my big first aid kit. I grabbed it over my shoulder, and walked back to the living room.

He was still sitting down in the usual spot rubbing Mickeys stomach. I smiled at how they got along. Mickey was usually the type to stay by me, or to himself.

I put the first aid onto the coffee table in front of him.

I took off my jacket,hat, and scarf. Along with the gloves,and hat because it was getting too hot.

"Can I see your arm please?" I asked gently.

He moved his arm towards me letting me having a better view.

It looked even worse from up close! I opened the kit,and pulled out the cleansing wipes cleaning the blood off of his arms. Then I took the wrapping bands, and wrapped it around his arm.

He looked at me, and started caressing my face with his hand. I leaned into his touch feeling the warmth of his hand. Is it wrong to feel this complete?

"Thank you my sweet."he whispered caressing my face.

_________________________________

Vote*Comment*Follow

~Mrsbluey