My Angel My Demon

(Chapter 7)

"She's driving me crazy"

Nexon Azel Orias Pov:

Selest's face looked red from the cold air. She was grinning, and giggling playing with Mickey. He woke up about ten minutes after we came outside. I have to say what Selest did surprised me. Her soft pink lips on my cheek was like static from the heaven's. Then when she ran away giggling. She's just tempting me so badly to do more then a kiss on a cheek.

Though she is my other half. What did I do to deserve a sweet lovely being made from the heaven's? Her breath taking personality is like my light to my dark. Yes that's what she is. She's my light. I would kill for her. I vow to the universe to protect, and love her the way she is supposed to be.

I just hope with my heart my brother doesn't find this beautiful planet, and destroy it. Maybe worse. He might find my Selest. Mine. She is only mine. No one else can claim her heart, but me!

I wonder if Selest would enjoy a ride. You know what that means. Me carrying her in my arms while my wings are spread out. I would see her beautiful smile again. Again it shall be.

Selest was bringing sleeping Mickey back into the house. Well she ran him out well. She came back outside heading towards me. That beautiful grin was staring at me.

"Selest my love would you like a ride? You know you in my arms while im flying my wings." I asked hoping she would say yes.

"Are you kidding me?!? That would be awesome." She boasted at me grinning with her red cheeks.

So I took off my jacket, and shirt so I won't rip them when my wing's come out. She stared hard at my muscles, and abs. That had me thinking my love is naughty in some ways after all. I breathed in, and let my wing's out breathing out.

She stood staring at my wing's with look of awe on her face.

"So beautiful...majestic." She whispered.

I love that she thinks that. I walked to her, and picked her up in my arms. That's when I took off. She was grinning like a mad woman. We went more near the woods. So we won't be any where near civilization.

"This is amazing. This is way better then a rollercoaster." She told me.

"My love, are you afraid of me?" I asked. It's not normal for people to be comfortable around a demon/angel.

"Once I placed my eyes on you...I didn't feel afraid at all. I felt happy you know?" She asked me while looking over the forest.

She was right. I felt the same as she did. It was all natural. As if it was meant to be like this.

"I know what you mean my love." I whispered.

Forever, and always.

We were flying in the night with the stars gleaming brightly. This was absolutely romantic. The quiet silence with her wrapped in my arms. Would you believe me if I'd say I only loved her? I never been with a woman, and refused any woman in my father's kingdom.

I knew one day I would find my other half. She's right here in my arms. Sleeping soundly.

_________________________________

Vote*Comment*Follow

~Mrsbluey